Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    It's good, but I've seen every episode so many times that I'm bored with it. It's not like Seinfeld where I still enjoy it no matter how many times I've seen it.
    I hear ya. I've seen every episode a billion times. I go through phases when it comes to Futurama, sometimes I'm completely bored of it or I gotta watch it. It's still all hilarious to me, though. Quoting Futurama was a daily routine for us at my last job. I cant wait for the new season to start, the movies have been hit or miss but, I'm still excited for its return.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Who out there actually likes Jeff Dunham or Kyle Cease. These two are apparently the two most popular comedians according to comedy central. I hate both of them. Dont find either to be remotely funny at all. Kyle Cease leading their best comic count down a while back. Shocking to me. Just shocking.
      Dunham is actually funny, I enjoy his stuff sometimes. Walter is amazing. Crazy how long it took for him to catch on.

I honestly have no idea who Kyle Cease is. I have never heard of him before in my life. Have to check it out to see if I hate him or not.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
      Originally posted by BaLLiN72
      i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
      Originally posted by Job
      NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I didnt find ventriloquist to be funny when I was 5 years old, let alone now. I hate this guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I didnt find ventriloquist to be funny when I was 5 years old, let alone now. I hate this guy.
          I cannot stand that guy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• You can't hate Achmed the Dead terrorist or Walter...you can hate the rest of them though. They aren't that good.

i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
            Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I cannot stand that guy.
              Brent, we are more deservant of a show than Jeff Dunham

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Jeff Dunham is a racist asshole and his role on 30 Rock really helped show how big of an annoyance he is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• His jokes are corny as hell regardless of character and people just eat it up. He's not even a good ventriloquist.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• I don't see how anyone could find Jeff Dunham funny at all.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

His jokes are corny as hell regardless of character and people just eat it up. He's not even a good ventriloquist.
                      This is true...very corny. I've seen worse comediens on comedy central.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                        This is true...very corny. I've seen worse comediens on comedy central.
                        And who may that be?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          And who may that be?
                          I don't write down the names of comediens I don't like.

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Nick Swardson had one of the best sets that I have seen recently. I also like Daniel Tosh and he makes a show I thought i would hate, tosh.o, and makes it tolerable.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Bored To Death was awesome tonight. I love this show.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Tosh is really good, swardson is not bad. I wish Comedy Central showed Jimmy Carr :(

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information