No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie's soon to be wife's plastic surgeon on Two and a Half men is Banya!

"Gold, Jerry, Gold! Ovaltine, what's up with that?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Charlie's soon to be wife's plastic surgeon on Two and a Half men is Banya!

"Gold, Jerry, Gold! Ovaltine, what's up with that?"
      You watch Two and a Half Men? Eww.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        You watch Two and a Half Men? Eww.
        Spending summer's at home I had DVR, 200 channels, and all the the big movie channels...Being back at school all I can afford is the cheapest cable deal possible. I get the big 4 NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX. CNN too. No ESPN, no AMC, no FX, no NOTHING. So yes, I resort to shows like Two and a Half Men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          Spending summer's at home I had DVR, 200 channels, and all the the big movie channels...Being back at school all I can afford is the cheapest cable deal possible. I get the big 4 NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX. CNN too. No ESPN, no AMC, no FX, no NOTHING. So yes, I resort to shows like Two and a Half Men.
          You have the internet.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            You have the internet.
            Uh yup? Which I use to watch Madmen, It's Always Sunny, Psych and others. And do fantasy football, and everything else I can to procrastinate from studying.

Comment

• I am not sure if anyone else reads Mark Cuban's blog, I find it interesting most of the time, but he makes good points about 'Participation value' in television.

http://blogmaverick.com/2009/10/29/s...-the-internet/

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• This made me laugh

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...KJOzClVuOxRDmI
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Like I said, I started re-watching season one of Dexter. And damn the pilot is pretty rough. Completely understandable...but Michael C Hall doesnt havent it down right away, his inner monolouge/voice overs are completely different and he acts differently, it's kind of forced. You think Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) is bad now? Watch the first few episodes. She's not great by any means but, she has improved tenfold from back then. And then there is Bautista, they have him speaking in so much, I dont know spanglish? This subsides eventually but, his character was completely different back then. They changed him a lot and for the better.

With all this being said...the 2nd episode ever is a major improvement over the pilot. Michael C Hall has it down already by then and it just feels like all the other episodes, where as the pilot just seemed rough around the edges. It seems like the pilot was shot way before the 2nd episode, even the directing is improved majorly from episode one to episode two. Just some observations.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    It's completely deserved

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• V was pretty solid, and because of this, I expect MOTH to bash it any time now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• V was pretty freakin awesome.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Sons of anarchy is going to be amazing.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy-
                            there were 13 episodes in season 1, tonights was the 9th, either 1-the next 3 episodes are gonna wrap a whole lot of loose ends or this season will be longer or 2-everything is going to spill over into another season, im hoping big time for option #1
                            oops didnt see next episode is 90 minutes next week! awesome!

Comment

• 90 minutes next week!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Better Call Saul

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information