Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I've never done that. I've filled a super soaker with lighter fluid, gasoline, urine, and even liquified dog crap but never booze.
    We did it with the little plastic handgun ones you can purchase at a dollar store. Not ones that require two hands. That said, what kind of shenanigans were involved with the various times you filled a SuperSoaker with the things you listed?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      We did it with the little plastic handgun ones you can purchase at a dollar store. Not ones that require two hands. That said, what kind of shenanigans were involved with the various times you filled a SuperSoaker with the things you listed?
      Well the lighter fluid and gasoline were instrumental in our homemade flame throwers.

Urine and Dog Crap.....let's just say there were a lot of pissed off middle schoolers getting off the bus one brisk autumn afternoon

Comment

• Greatest theme song ever?

Comment

• Excited for House to come back this week.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Greatest theme song ever?
            Yes. Nothing compares to the Greatest American Hero theme song.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Greatest theme song ever?
              too bad t was outdone by one George Costanza.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Season 2 of "The Office" was awesome I just got done with it.

"Ryan started the fire"

Comment

• I'm not a big Office guy but, I was watching the original on Adult Swim. I dont know if the names are the same but, anyway...the casting of Jim (John Krasinski) is absolutely perfect when comparing the two casts. He has the original guy down perfect. All his little nuances.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                    too bad t was outdone by one George Costanza.

Hahaha. One of the best Seinfeld moments period.

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Why are all of these unfunny people getting late night talk shows?

Wanda Sykes on Fox
                      George Lopez on TBS
                      Mo'Nique on BET

Comment

Why are all of these unfunny people getting late night talk shows?

Wanda Sykes on Fox
                        George Lopez on TBS
                        Mo'Nique on BET

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Why are all of these unfunny people getting late night talk shows?

Wanda Sykes on Fox
                          George Lopez on TBS
                          Mo'Nique on BET
                          Diversity... They are hitting every level here. Homosexuals, Mexican, Black, overweight, women, anything I missed?

It is unfortunate though that both Lopez and Sykes are now hosting their own shows. Neither are funny. But I'm a poor college student writing about them on a Saturday night, and they are multi-millionaires...So jokes on me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            Diversity... They are hitting every level here. Homosexuals, Mexican, Black, overweight, women, anything I missed?

It is unfortunate though that both Lopez and Sykes are now hosting their own shows. Neither are funny. But I'm a poor college student writing about them on a Saturday night, and they are multi-millionaires...So jokes on me?
                            Don't forget unfunny rednecks:

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Talk show might officially be the worst form of television now. I'd rather watch reality TV than some of these people. If the whole point of your show is to watch people talking, at least put interesting people out there.

Comment

The Talk show might officially be the worst form of television now. I'd rather watch reality TV than some of these people. If the whole point of your show is to watch people talking, at least put interesting people out there.
                                Sometimes it works, like when Comedy Central caught lightning in a bottle with Colbert after a billion failed attempts like giving Adam Carolla his own talk show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information