No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You were pretty hard on the Beaver last night, Ward.
    -June Cleaver

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Sometimes it works, like when Comedy Central caught lightning in a bottle with Colbert after a billion failed attempts like giving Adam Carolla his own talk show.
      Few have gotten it right. It's basically every show's giant bowl of writers trying to make whatever is in the news funny. When Leno, then Conan, then Jimmy Fallon all use the same story to make a joke about...3rd time around it's not funny anymore.

Comment

• "Ahhhhh, it feels like I have 30 pounds of pudding in me."

The League is fantastic.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Ugh. My wife is watching some show on E! called Secret Celebrity where they take celebrities and disguise them to find out what people really think of them

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Ugh. My wife is watching some show on E! called Secret Celebrity where they take celebrities and disguise them to find out what people really think of them
            My wife watches crap like that too. Thank God I have a 3 other TV's in the house. Which reminds me, I caught my 5 year old son watching "Playbook AFC" in his room the other day all by himself. Things are looking good.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Liquified dog crap?

What the what the what

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Well the lighter fluid and gasoline were instrumental in our homemade flame throwers.

Urine and Dog Crap.....let's just say there were a lot of pissed off middle schoolers getting off the bus one brisk autumn afternoon
                I'm gonna need a sub on the 18th, you interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  I'm gonna need a sub on the 18th, you interested?
                  Actually. Yes.

Comment

• IN THE NEWS thread

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...87#post1870087

Louisiana school teacher acquires Marine from the D.C area to be his sub for the day. Said teacher and marine are then arrested when marine shows up to work and begins shooting middle schoolers with a super-soaker filled with liquefied dog-poo.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      IN THE NEWS thread

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...87#post1870087

Louisiana school teacher acquires Marine from the D.C area to be his sub for the day. Said teacher and marine are then arrested when marine shows up to work and begins shooting middle schoolers with a super-soaker filled with liquefied dog-poo.
                      Students claim it was the best day of school ever. Former soldier hangs himself in shame.

Comment

Students claim said marine claimed he was *** and touched them in the private parts. Former soldier promises never to hire a marine as a sub again
                        Fixed it for you.

Comment

Ugh. My wife is watching some show on E! called Secret Celebrity where they take celebrities and disguise them to find out what people really think of them
                          Hey come on now, Nick Lachey has to make a living somehow.

Comment

• Random, but Kristen Wig should be included somehow in every single SNL sketch they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              Random, but Kristen Wig should be included somehow in every single SNL sketch they do.
                              Wrong. While she is the top female performer on the show, she manages to get by with the same character EVERY TIME

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Taylor Swift is funny

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information