Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
    The season finale of Bored to Death was fantastic. That show has become so enjoyable n I can't wait for the second season.
    Ah man that was the season finale? You sir, just depressed the hell out of me!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
      I always love to see Vinnie Van Lowe in.. well anything really! Sorry, I also can't help but call him that.
      I recently rewatched all of season 2 of Veronica Mars, for no apparent reason. I just watched the first episode one day, then couldnt stop watching even though Ive seen it numerous times before. Ken Marino is the man on Party Down as well. I miss Party Down :(
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I miss The State :(

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I recently rewatched all of season 2 of Veronica Mars, for no apparent reason. I just watched the first episode one day, then couldnt stop watching even though Ive seen it numerous times before. Ken Marino is the man on Party Down as well. I miss Party Down :(
          I also miss it :( Im also worried that Party Down is going to continue without Marino. I mean if hes running his own soup-r-crackers and henry is the party down team leader...

Like whats her face who is on Glee now, I was sad when she left Party Down and was replaced with Stifflers mom. Her and Dick Casablancas had great chemistry!

Comment

I also miss it :( Im also worried that Party Down is going to continue without Marino. I mean if hes running his own soup-r-crackers and henry is the party down team leader...

Like whats her face who is on Glee now, I was sad when she left Party Down and was replaced with Stifflers mom. Her and Dick Casablancas had great chemistry!
            That last episode was gold though. Kristen Bell was in it!

You cant have Party Down without Marino. I wont have it. And Lizzy Caplan's character was on the outs too. Dammit. It would suck!
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              That last episode was gold though. Kristen Bell was in it!

You cant have Party Down without Marino. I wont have it. And Lizzy Caplan's character was on the outs too. Dammit. It would suck!
              I read that it got picked up, but ya it really seemed to be setting up Caplan & Marino being gone. Though i guess it wouldnt be tough to just have their **** fall through and bring them back to catering.

Comment

• hour and a half Sons of Anarchy tonight WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  I miss The State :(
                  Safe to say best cable sketch show of the 90's? Or does Mr. Show give it a run for it's money?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Safe to say best cable sketch show of the 90's? Or does Mr. Show give it a run for it's money?
                    I love Mr Show, but it was on HBO and they could do/say whatever the hell they wanted~

Comment

• Mad Men is a really ******* good show. It took a bunch of eps for me to go from liking it to loving it but I am hooked now and I watched it before Dexter which to me says something about just how great the show is. Jon Hamm deserves every ******* award he gets for helping to create one of the best characters in television history in Donald Draper. The supporting cast is also all around brilliant. Just such a great show that I feel gets underrated by the public because critics have been all over the shows **** for a while now.

Comment

I love Mr Show, but it was on HBO and they could do/say whatever the hell they wanted~
                        Now I got myself with some Mr. Show on the brain. I watched the **** out of it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          Where can I watch season 5 of The Office online?

Not Hulu.
                          I just found out TBS is showing the first five episodes of season five tonight so freaking WIN.

Comment

• Christ I hate the kid and his fat douchebag of a friend on V.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I missed V. Am I gonna have to wait until Saturday again

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Nothing beats the awesome acting in the original "V".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information