No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old were you during the original run of V? 85?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• When it came out in 83, I was 9.Thousand
      Last edited by CJSchneider; 11-10-2009, 10:36 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I watched a couple episodes of Reaper for Vinnie Van Lowe.

Comment

• The Sports Guy, Bill Simmons is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight...Stoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            The Sports Guy, Bill Simmons is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight...Stoked.
            But he is such a D-bag.

Comment

• wow ultra lame with all the commercials and "movie previews" on SOA, supposedly hour and a half all they've done is make more commercials it seems like...
              Last edited by TitansCJftw; 11-10-2009, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                When it came out in 83, I was 9.Thousand
                I would have been depressed if not for the hidden part.

And just because Simmons is a douche, doesn't mean he isn't entertaining.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The way they are covering the poker tournament tonight is terrible.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Chelsea Handler just went off on that former Miss California that hates the ****

Comment

• Does anybody watch Sports Soup on Versus? If you don't, I suggest that you do.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        The way they are covering the poker tournament tonight is terrible.
                        Ugh it's terrible. I read the live blog during the final table, and I actually enjoyed that much more. I guess it's tough to break down 8-9-10 hours of poker into a 45 minute show though...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Chelsea Handler just went off on that former Miss California that hates the ****
                          Chelsea Lately is one of my favorite shows, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. She's hilarious. Her books are exactly the same way...Now having read both, that I am ashamed of.

Comment

• If there is one reality show that I wish I could be apart of it would be Parking Wars as an employee of PPA or at least a camera man.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              Chelsea Lately is one of my favorite shows, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. She's hilarious. Her books are exactly the same way...Now having read both, that I am ashamed of.
                              Why are you ashamed? She's one of the funniest women on TV

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I would have been depressed if not for the hidden part.

And just because Simmons is a douche, doesn't mean he isn't entertaining.
                                Aww come on now, the only place I hear how much a douche he is, is from Deadspin. I love his story though...He started in a small town, built up a following, and finally exploded on ESPN with the articles, podcast, and books. His new book is excellent, and I put the NBA behind the likes of the NFL, MLB, competitive eating, and watching paint dry. (Bucks fan)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information