No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put me in that small category that thinks Conan is overrated. Nothing very original with him but everyone seems to love him for some reason. Whatever.

Kimmell > Letterman > Conan > Leno > Craig F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Christ I hate the kid and his fat douchebag of a friend on V.
      For Real. His friend is a creep show also, I dont know how that kid got on television.

But how cute is that V girl, Lisa? Wow. I remember she was in the Lookout but, I dont recall seeing her in anything else. Gorgeous.

Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 11-11-2009, 03:51 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
        In case you were wondering, V is terrible. I am sad that this show is the reason we won't have Juliet anymore on Lost.
        I'm not sad about not seeing Juliet anymore.

Comment

• So far, I've seen the first and the last 20 minutes of yesterday's SOA.

SPOILER ALERT:

I see Chibs will now be one of the main guys. Cool. He's one of my favorite characters on the show.

I still don't understand how Chibs is SAMCRO's connection with True IRA, if there so much bad blood between him and them.

What's with Tig crying on road-kill?
          Last edited by MaxV; 11-11-2009, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            Put me in that small category that thinks Conan is overrated. Nothing very original with him but everyone seems to love him for some reason. Whatever.

Kimmel to me, is the best late night talk show. Listening to Adam Carolla's podcast the other day and Jimmy was talking about his schedule. He writes his own monolgue and is involved just as much in coming up with the jokes as the other writers are.

He said he strays from the cue cards a lot too. He is actually a funny guy, where Leno relies solely on the jokes on paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              Put me in that small category that thinks Conan is overrated. Nothing very original with him but everyone seems to love him for some reason. Whatever.

What about Jimmy Fallon? I barely made it through typing that without vomiting

Comment

• I hated Fallon in everything he's done but he's really growing on me as a late night guy. I might get killed for it but check him out I think he's doing some pretty good work.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Has any one seen the preview for the new tv series "Spartacus" its going to be on Starz?

It looks pretty sweet.

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus

Comment

• I hate to say it but ever since Conan started on The Tonight Show I haven't liked him nearly as much. I used to watch Late Night religiously but I haven't watched The Tonight Show in months.

Comment

• Fallon is not funny. At all.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        I hate to say it but ever since Conan started on The Tonight Show I haven't liked him nearly as much. I used to watch Late Night religiously but I haven't watched The Tonight Show in months.
                        I haven't watched much of the Tonight Show at all the past few months. Which is unfortunate because I love Conan.

Also I just saw Jon Stewart's awesome segment on Hannity from last night. Seriously, how dumb do you think you viewers are?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          I haven't watched much of the Tonight Show at all the past few months. Which is unfortunate because I love Conan.

Also I just saw Jon Stewart's awesome segment on Hannity from last night. Seriously, how dumb do you think you viewers are?
                          Well he works for Fox news so I'd imagine he thinks his viewers are pretty dumb, and I would tend to agree with him.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• I'd go:

Colbert > Stewart > Maher > Conan > Ferguson > Fallon > Letterman >>>>>> Leno > Carson Daly

Haven't seen George Lopez or Wanda Sykes but they both suck.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Colbert > Stewart > Maher > Conan > Ferguson > Fallon > Letterman >>>>>> Leno > Carson Daly
                              I'd move Letterman between Conan and Ferguson, but outside that, the rest of this list is true. He may come off as a prick but I like Bill Maher.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Spike Feresten needs to know where the love is?

If his his god damn network would put his show during the week

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information