Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
    Tell me what to download.

I have finished Entourage and I thought it was awesome to watch. I am following 30 Rock and The Office. House and Arrested Development are my favorite shows.

I am thinking of Mad Men or How I Met Your Mother.
    Californication if you havent already watched it. Definately a must-watch.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I have finished Entourage and I thought it was awesome to watch. I am following 30 Rock and The Office. House and Arrested Development are my favorite shows.

Definately Dexter. All three seasons have been gold.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• i have been meaning to watch dexter. its those 3 then.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• "That's right a jet! To New York City! Lemon out!"
          -Liz Lemon

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            "That's right a jet! To New York City! Lemon out!"
            -Liz Lemon
            She is so cute in that show. Its ridiculous.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• alec baldwin makes that show for me, he's just epic. I love the episode where he works his way back up.

Comment

"I want to kiss you on the mouth to keep you from saying such ridiculous things."
                OH YEAH...Let's do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                  OH YEAH...Let's do this.
                  "No, Tracy took advantage of my white guilt, which is supposed to be used only for good, like over-tipping and supporting Barack Obama."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

"No, Tracy took advantage of my white guilt, which is supposed to be used only for good, like over-tipping and supporting Barack Obama."
                    I love the pop culture references in the show...that and the way they actually work in relevant social topics amongst raelly funny material. The show itself is excellently written.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

second favorite character.

BUt still

Jack Donaghy: Lemon, come here - you've got to see this. It's a video of a baby panda sneezing. Sit here.
                      [Liz sits and Jack starts the video]
                      Jack Donaghy: Don't watch the mother; just watch the baby.
                      Liz Lemon: Oh, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
                      Jack Donaghy: Isn't that adorable? You have to fire ten percent of your staff.
                      Liz Lemon: What?
                      Jack Donaghy: We have to synergize backward overflow.

Jack: Kenneth, I really wasn't going to fire you, I just wanted to remind you that I could. I want you back here at six in the morning sharp so you can sweep up these shrimp tails.
                      Kenneth Parcell: Yes sir, Mr. Donaghy!
                      Jack: I have my eye on you Kenneth.
                      Kenneth Parcell: You will not be disappointed sir.
                      Liz Lemon: Well it was nice of you to let him keep his job.
                      Jack: The Italians have a saying, Lemon, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." And, although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area they are correct.
                      [Kenneth unlocks his bike and they watch him happily ride away]
                      Jack: In five years we'll either be working for him, or dead at his hand.

Jack: [implying that mood affects the performance of his employees and that Liz always seems to be unhappy] Human contact is important, Lemon. I can tell from your stress level that you've not been touched in any way for quite some time. Not caressed. Not massaged. Not even groped on the subway. Do you agree that you need someone in your life, Lemon?
                      Liz Lemon: No. I have bigger things to worry about than my personal life.
                      Jack: I would think that the single woman's biggest worry would be choking to death in her apartment.

Jack Donaghy: Banks is no slouch: He pioneered the concept of ten-second internet sitcoms.

Jack Donaghy: I want you on this, Lemon. Those jokes you wrote for my Mitt Romney fundraiser, they were top-notch.
                      Liz Lemon: Those weren't jokes! That was an appeal for a return to common sense and decency.
                      Jack Donaghy: Well, they got big laughs.

Jack Donaghy: Good God; Devon is ***. He's even more powerful than I thought.

I should probably stop but:
                      Liz Lemon: I thought Tracy was getting here at noon.
                      Jack: Movie stars move at their own pace, Liz. We have to accommodate him.
                      Liz Lemon: Yeah, well, a lot of people are still upset about Tracy joining the show.
                      Jack: Well, that's not my problem. I have other things on my plate. You hear about that chemical factory explosion outside of Colorado Springs?
                      Liz Lemon: No...
                      Jack: Good.

and
                      Jack: I'm back Lemon. I've had the most productive summer of my life.
                      Liz Lemon: Me Too!
                      Jack: All of my summer replacement shows were big hits. America's Next Top Pirate, Are You Stronger Than a Dog, MILF Island.
                      Liz Lemon: Milf Island?
                      Jack: Twentyfive super hot moms. Fifty eighth grade boys. No rules.
                      Liz Lemon: Oh yeah. Didn't one of those women turn out to be a prostitute?
                      Jack: That doesn't mean she's not a wonderful, caring milf.

Comment

• Today's episode was hilarious. My favorite part was when Liz went on the rant and ended it with "I SAW MY GRANDPARENTS MAKING LOVE AND I DIDNT LEAVE INSTANTLY" or something. I cracked up so hard my friends looked at me funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          I love the pop culture references in the show...that and the way they actually work in relevant social topics amongst raelly funny material. The show itself is excellently written.
                          The pop culture references are good for easy laughs but I really love their characters everyone in the main cast is awesome in their own way accept for Geiss's daughter, I just don't think she's funny ********, just ********.

Comment

• Yeah, I got into 30 Rock a little bit last year and have watched all the episodes this year. Good show. Alec Baldwin is friggin' gold.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I just recently started watching House... Great Show!

Comment

• anybody follow season 3 of prison break?
                                the acting is terrible in some parts, but the PLOT is freakin crazy...i dont mind that they keep dragging it out... i just love the show

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information