Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    I used to watch Friday night lights but than they moved it to friday, the worst night to put a show as I'm not wasting staying in and watching tv.
    It's on Wednesday on Direct TV or easily attainable online so I don't see the problem here.

Also, the best show is Lost and that's not even a contest.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      It's on Wednesday on Direct TV or easily attainable online so I don't see the problem here.

Also, the best show is Lost and that's not even a contest.
      Lost is for whores. Goos show? Yes. Annoying? **** yes. It is a pretty good show but you must be on something to think it is easily the best show on TV. Plus you like Jack McDouchebag. Me thinks you are on some kind of hard drug. ******* meth head.
      Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 11-13-2009, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        Lost is for whores. Goos show? Yes. Annoying? **** yes. It is a pretty good show but you must be on something to think it is easily the best show on TV. Plus you like Jack McDouchebag. Me thinks you are on some kind of hard drug. ******* meth head.
        Lol, well, I do agree with Gonzo to a certain point.

Lost is a solid show, but it's really gotten annoying as it's progressed. It's part of the reason I can't tolerate Flash Foward. It's a solid show as well but I'm tired of being pushed around as viewer and being flooded with constant questions and usually not getting answers. At least not with any urgency.

Also APS, you suck. 30 Rock is great and Tina Fey is..well, she is awesome.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• You are all silly. We all know the 3 best shows on TV are:

1. Californication
          2. Its Always Sunny
          3. Dexter

LOST was good for the first 3 seasons, but the last 2 have been extremely lackluster, and if I wasnt so god damn curious as to what that ******* smoke monster was, I would of stopped watching midway through season 4.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            You are all silly. We all know the 3 best shows on TV are:

1. Californication
            2. Its Always Sunny
            3. Dexter

LOST was good for the first 3 seasons, but the last 2 have been extremely lackluster, and if I wasnt so god damn curious as to what that ******* smoke monster was, I would of stopped watching midway through season 4.
            I dont agree with that list (other than Always Sunny) but I do agree with what you said about Lost. Entertaining the first few seasons, sub par the rest.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              You are all silly. We all know the 3 best shows on TV are:

1. Californication
              2. Its Always Sunny
              3. Dexter

I stopped watching late in season 2, does it really get worse? If so how the **** can anyone call that a great show? The show had one thing going for it, the 5 new questions for each answer, but even that they over did to the point where it became a gimmick.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                I stopped watching late in season 2, does it really get worse? If so how the **** can anyone call that a great show? The show had one thing going for it, the 5 new questions for each answer, but even that they over did to the point where it became a gimmick.
                I think they lost their way in season 3 because they were stretching things out and nothing was really happening. However, now that they set the ending point I think it has gotten a lot better. Season 5 has an opportunity to be one of the great seasons of all time. Phew, Kanye let me finish.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Lost is awesome, buttmunchers.

I've been watching less TV. But I already miss Bored to Death.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                    South Park is still the best animated series out there but they're falling into the same plotline starvation hole as the Simpsons, recycling old themes. It's become lackluster instead of cutting edge

They seem to be doing more social commentary, like recently Japanese fanatically killing whales for no reason or the bikers being attention whores, instead of the really outrageous scripts they had in past yrs. It was the 2nd or 3rd time they've lampooned Asians (Chinko-Poko-Mon!), I guess they ran out of Canadian stereotypes too.

They suffer from the lack of Chef with the death of Issac Hayes & his signature voice too.
                    South Park lost Chef before Isaac Hayes died. It was because of the Trapped in the Closet Scientology episode. Isaac Hayes didn't mind when they made fun of every other religion, but couldn't take it when it was about his Scientology.
                    Last edited by nrk; 11-13-2009, 03:06 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• started watching Modern Family. Its pretty good. i like it a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        South Park lost Chef before Isaac Hayes died. It was because of the Trapped in the Closet Scientology episode. Isaac Hayes didn't mind when they made fun of every other religion, but couldn't take it when it was about his Scientology.
                        As much as Chef was an integral part of the show, that was one of my favourite episodes

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Anyone who speaks against Lost has spoken blasphemously.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            As much as Chef was an integral part of the show, that was one of my favourite episodes

Yeah Chef was awesome. The Return of Chef was hilarious as well though.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                              He didn't even mind the first time around, he suddenly had a problem with it though when that episode was going to be re-run and all of scientology got up in arms about it.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Fringe was jizzawesome as always.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information