No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved Jericho and it was a underrated show I was very sad went it was over so soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      I loved Jericho and it was a underrated show I was very sad went it was over so soon.
      I really liked it once it hit its stride and the first season finale is one of my favorite episodes of any show this decade.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I dont think the pic in that one post I made worked.

Anyway, girl on V is hottt.

This girl is fiiiiine I'm pretty sure she's Supergirl too.

Comment

• Nuts.......

Comment

• Yeah she was. I dont watch Smallville, though. So I didnt know until I checked her IMDB page.

Too bad she has to be whined and dined by that loser kid on V. I hate that kid and his hefty creep show of a friend.

I guess it also kind of sucks that she's probably a lizard girl too. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I just finished season 5 of The Office and I thought I could just go to NBC.com and start watching season 6 but they only have from the 5th episode and on.

Super sad it was no go on Hulu as well...
              Last edited by Splat; 11-13-2009, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                Yeah she was. I dont watch Smallville, though. So I didnt know until I checked her IMDB page.

Too bad she has to be whined and dined by that loser kid on V. I hate that kid and his hefty creep show of a friend.

I guess it also kind of sucks that she's probably a lizard girl too. :)
                They are the two worst characters on television.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I think Anna Torv's good looks & acting are underrated.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I think Anna Torv's good looks & acting are underrated.
                    agreed and agreed. Aussies FTW

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I'm now done with Veronica Mars and pretty sad about it I was hoping it would have a wrap up kinda ending but was left wanting more.

I would have to say over all a great show for any one that has yet to watch it season one is by far the best but all three seasons are well worth the time.

Comment

• I watched like four episodes of IASIP before I went to the IOWA/OSU game today and I nearly died laughing during "Franks Intervention." Gail the Snail is an amazing character and Frank had so many good lines in that episode.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

I just finished season 5 of The Office and I thought I could just go to NBC.com and start watching season 6 but they only have from the 5th episode and on.

Super sad it was no go on Hulu as well...
                          I would watch this season anyways, and get back to the earlier episodes when you can.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Watched January Jones on Jimmy Fallon this week and now the monologue for SNL... She's excellent in Mad Men, but I think a terrible pick for SNL host. From Fallon, she comes off as kind of stand-off-ish. Of course judging off of 5 minutes is stupid, so we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

I'm now done with Veronica Mars and pretty sad about it I was hoping it would have a wrap up kinda ending but was left wanting more.

I would have to say over all a great show for any one that has yet to watch it season one is by far the best but all three seasons are well worth the time.
                              Season 2 was better imo. The final was just amazing, even APS says that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                                Season 2 was better imo. The final was just amazing, even APS says that!!!
                                I don't get the season 2 is better thing. The Wallace/Jackie storyline was just eck and there were gaps of episodes where the main mystery was ignored, which never happened with the Lily Kane murder.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information