Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Watched January Jones on Jimmy Fallon this week and now the monologue for SNL... She's excellent in Mad Men, but I think a terrible pick for SNL host. From Fallon, she comes off as kind of stand-off-ish. Of course judging off of 5 minutes is stupid, so we'll have to wait and see.
    January Jones was awful on SNL last night. I bet the writers hate it when people with little comedic range host because it handcuffs them with their sketch writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      January Jones was awful on SNL last night. I bet the writers hate it when people with little comedic range host because it handcuffs them with their sketch writing.
      Lorne's choice of hosts this year has been pitiful

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Lorne's choice of hosts this year has been pitiful
        I liked Taylor Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          I liked Taylor Swift
          Never really been one for combined hosts/musical guests but I'd admit she was decent. The commercial against parent drivers was great

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I don't get the season 2 is better thing. The Wallace/Jackie storyline was just eck and there were gaps of episodes where the main mystery was ignored, which never happened with the Lily Kane murder.
            yea, but finale was a lot a lot a lot better imo. and where as the wallace/jackie storyline was not great, Wallace getting more airtime was good

Comment

• As painful as it is, I am with Renji on this one. I love the whole series, but Season 2 is my favorite for many reasons...Steve Guttenberg, less Duncan and more Logan, and the finale is so sweet.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                As painful as it is, I am with Renji on this one. I love the whole series, but Season 2 is my favorite for many reasons...Steve Guttenberg, less Duncan and more Logan, and the finale is so sweet.
                Except Duncan was far better in the 1st season, and the courtroom scenes in the 2nd to last episode were ******* awful and completely and utterly unrealistic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Except Duncan was far better in the 1st season, and the courtroom scenes in the 2nd to last episode were ******* awful and completely and utterly unrealistic.
                  I never liked Duncan.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I never liked Duncan.
                    you know what? nobody does

Comment

I never liked Duncan.
                      Duncan is kind of like you in that he lingers around while nobody cares for him to be there and he annoys the crap out of all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Season 1 might be one of the best seasons of television in the '00s. Season 2 was just good, not particularly amazing, just solid.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Duncan is kind of like you in that he lingers around while nobody cares for him to be there and he annoys the crap out of all.
                          amazing....

Comment

• Duncan was really annoying throughout the entire series. Logan was a badass for all of season one and most of season two but then turned into a gigantic *****. It was tough to watch that.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The season two finale of VM might just be my favorite episode of the whole series but I still have to say over all I liked season one the best.

I thought all three finales were great which is really hard to do and not to many shows have pulled that off.

Comment

• I got my dad hooked on Dexter. haha. I told him it picks up after the first episode. So, he watched the pilot, didnt love it but, he stuck with it and he ended up watching seven episodes in the last two days. :) He's a big fan now, apparently. He's watching the first two episodes of season two as I type this. A big Doake's and Masuka fan, who isnt?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information