Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I could wikipedia it but WTF is Grotes(sp?) disease?

Were you watching Curb your Enthusiasm?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Were you watching Curb your Enthusiasm?
      Obviously yes haha
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Took tonight to catch up on the new season of CYE and it is amazing. One of the best shows on TV, hands down, and probably the best comedy.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          When did Dog the Bounty Hunter start arming himself with a paintball gun? I'm waiting for the episode where he gets shot by a crackhead
          I've come to the conclusion, at this point, it's just a giant prank they are pulling on America.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Anyone watched The League on FX?? Basically a fantasy football sitcom. I watched both episodes last night and thought it was really funny. It being on FX gives it more freedom.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              When did Dog the Bounty Hunter start arming himself with a paintball gun? I'm waiting for the episode where he gets shot by a crackhead
              you can get pepper balls (paint balls filled with OC) they suck.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                Anyone watched The League on FX?? Basically a fantasy football sitcom. I watched both episodes last night and thought it was really funny. It being on FX gives it more freedom.
                The League is great but there are three episodes so make sure to check out the newest one!

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I could wikipedia it but WTF is Grotes(sp?) disease?
                  Groates is a made up disease. It first appeared when Larry went to a fundraiser in season one I believe run but the guy he talks about dying that he was going to introduce Mike Richards to.

Comment

• Just watched Dexter last night and if the reporter ***** is the shooter, I will ******* go apeshit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Just watched Dexter last night and if the reporter ***** is the shooter, I will ******* go apeshit.
                      You ****, I think you spoiled it. It would make sense though, supposing she was jealous of Morgan getting Quinn's attention.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Groates is a made up disease. It first appeared when Larry went to a fundraiser in season one I believe run but the guy he talks about dying that he was going to introduce Mike Richards to.
                        Thanks. I've seen every episode but I don't remember that for some reason.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Thanks. I've seen every episode but I don't remember that for some reason.
                          I just bought Curb Your Enthusiasm the book on clearance for 5 bucks so I now am full of useful bits of Curbformation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Just watched Dexter last night and if the reporter ***** is the shooter, I will ******* go apeshit.
                            I never even thought about that. You ****. Now its ruined.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              So I am rewatching The Wire and am deciding who is the best character. Omar, Avon, Stringer, McNulty, Bubbles, or my personal favorite Brother Mouzone. People who have seen The Wire who is your favorite?
                              I gotta go Omar.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                                I gotta go Omar.
                                Yeah, tough to go against him. God, I loved so many characters on that show though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information