No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been watching The League. This show is so goddamn funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      As weird as it is, I remember that show really well. What is chiller?
      It is the Horror channel.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Ed Norton and Elizabeth Banks were great on Modern Family tonight.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Ed Norton and Elizabeth Banks were great on Modern Family tonight.
          Their performances were very good but I still don't see how anyone can find that show funny.

In other news, Cougar Town was pretty good and MvF ws solid.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            Their performances were very good but I still don't see how anyone can find that show funny.

In other news, Cougar Town was pretty good and MvF ws solid.
            We all know you don't like it. It's cool you're giving it a shot still but sometimes you just can't get into a certain show.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              I just realized that outside of Thursday Night comedy night I pretty much only watch reality television. Most of which involving either Crime or Real Estate
              Kind of embarassing isn't it? If your looking for a different form of reality show...Cake Boss is where it's at. Very addicting, but it's making me fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                Kind of embarassing isn't it? If your looking for a different form of reality show...Cake Boss is where it's at. Very addicting, but it's making me fat.
                Ya know, it seems like Cake Boss is scripted. They get this cake they need to design, something wacky goes wrong, he complains, they fix it, end story.

Ace of Cakes>>>Cake Boss

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

Who said I was embarrassed? Most TV is crap these days. I have watched Cake Boss on numerous occasions

Comment

Who said I was embarrassed? Most TV is crap these days. I have watched Cake Boss on numerous occasions
                    How much do you think he gets for one of those cakes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                      How much do you think he gets for one of those cakes?
                      Minimum of like 2 grand easy.

Comment

Most TV is crap these days.
                        I still don't understand this statement as television basically gets more and more quality programs each year and TV this decade is way better than any other decade.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I still don't understand this statement as television basically gets more and more quality programs each year and TV this decade is way better than any other decade.
                          I'm not defending 99% of the crap on the air, but there have been an awful lot of high quality shows this decade. It's just certain classics like the quality of news has gone to ****, but that's been building for a long time.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Oh it's scripted alright. Almost every reality show is scripted in a way. They need to make sure the show is entertaining. Still watching a guy named "Buddy" yell at people and build insanely awesome cakes is something I look forward to each week.

However, I refuse to ever see a single second of The Hills. Never.

Comment

Oh it's scripted alright. Almost every reality show is scripted in a way. They need to make sure the show is entertaining. Still watching a guy named "Buddy" yell at people and build insanely awesome cakes is something I look forward to each week.

However, I refuse to ever see a single second of The Hills. Never.
                              My wife watches the Hills so sometimes I'll catch a glimpse of it. It's so horrible. The fact that Spencer Pratt is a "celebrity" now makes me want to commit ritualistic suicide in the lobby of the MTV offices

Comment

My wife watches the Hills so sometimes I'll catch a glimpse of it. It's so horrible. The fact that Spencer Pratt is a "celebrity" now makes me want to commit ritualistic suicide in the lobby of the MTV offices
                                Could not agree more. just saw Spencer and Heidi on Conan, and they put me in a state of mind that threatens spontaneous combustion...Hate

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information