Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Has How I Met Your Mother been solid the past month? I fell way behind and decided I am just going to wait until a snowstorm over winter break...
    I havent liked this season at all, after being a fan of the previous 4 seasons. The only reason I continue to watch is NPH.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Anyone here watch Secret Girlfriend? I actually think it's a pretty solid show.

      "I haven't let my **** get this much interest before without having a withdrawal so I'm gonna need your guys' help tonight."


      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

      Comment


      • My preconception was that Secret Girlfriend would be terrible, and it still made me laugh some. So it can't be all bad. Lots of girls. Don't care for how obvious they were in trying to make the secret girlfriend come off as the perfect woman, but I watch it and it's kind of funny.

        Comment


        • I thought it was pretty good also. I didnt like it at first but it could be pretty funny.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Has How I Met Your Mother been solid the past month? I fell way behind and decided I am just going to wait until a snowstorm over winter break...
            i liked it, but they are not moving a lot in the story line

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
              SNL has actually been really funny tonight. I am about to head off to a weekend night shift (yuck), but just caught an AT&T commercial...Holy God, did anyone notice how fat Luke Wilson has gotten? I suppose chubby is probably a better word, maybe pleasantly plump.

              Good for him.
              I noticed the weight increase as well in his AT&T commercial. Maybe he needed the $ to buy more cheeseburgers ..... he worked the name of his hometown (Dallas, TX) into the list of addresses for it when he's throwing the envelopes around.

              Comment




              • RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • SOA tonight!!! :D:D:D:D:D
                  Last edited by TitansCJftw; 11-24-2009, 07:11 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Christ this plot device has gotten old.

                    And no it's not, it's the last episode BEFORE the season finale.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Do people actually find Letterman funny? He doesn't make you want to stab him the way Leno does, but he's still not funny.

                      BK

                      Originally posted by AcheTen
                      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                      Originally posted by JBCX
                      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                      Comment


                      • Can't wait for SOA

                        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

                        Comment


                        • Sigur Ros song at end of V here. I'm happy.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Sigur Ros song at end of V here. I'm happy.

                            BK

                            Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                              Do people actually find Letterman funny? He doesn't make you want to stab him the way Leno does, but he's still not funny.
                              Letterman could be funny...If he wasn't a straight up douche bag. He masks his own problems (having an affair with a staffer) by making fun of whoever else he can. He comes off as if he thinks he's just flat out better than everyone else.

                              Few laughs here and there, but I can't watch a full episode anymore. If only Conan could be the vintage Conan from half a year ago.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                I havent liked this season at all, after being a fan of the previous 4 seasons. The only reason I continue to watch is NPH.
                                See that bums me out heavily...It used to be a show I couldn't miss like The Office and others, but now the plot seems to be falling apart. NPH is hilarious and I love the other actors, but it just doesn't do it for me anymore.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information