Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
    dg will just sit on you, there is no defense for that
    I am very good at taking out peoples knees.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      You learned from Georges Laraque!?
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

This still results with dg toppling over onto you. Once again a lose lose situation.

Comment

• Glee is great. Sue Sylvester is freaking hilarious.

Comment

Have either of you watched more than one episode?
            No, but I really don't need to see more. Actually, I don't think I can watch another episode.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Quinn from Glee is my future wife.
              She is all yours, but I have dibs on Rachel.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                No, but I really don't need to see more. Actually, I don't think I can watch another episode.
                Cool, I guess we should just base everything off one episode, or one snippet. Perhaps we should just play one regular season game and decide who the best teams are based off that or just read a books cover and decide if we like it, or listen to the first five seconds of a song to see if it is any good. Sorry for being cliche, but it's a pretty obivous statement.

Seriously, if you don't like Glee, that's cool. No need to be a douche by telling people it's stupid when clearly there is a reason why a lot of people like it. I mean I don't like Californication that much and think Entourage is pretty annoying but I'm not going to tell someone else it's stupid or ask how the hell can anyone watch it.

I think Glee is pretty cool. The comedy is pretty quick and witty and many of the actors are extremely talented singers too. I don't get what's so terrible about it. Even stupid reasons like APS said saying the characters were rip offs he has refuted after he watched a couple episodes.

If nothing else most of you so called movie/tv 'purists' have to respect the business model it's achieved. It not only does decent ratings but the songs are extremely popular and are all over the top 100 hits charts.
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• It still sucks.

We'll still be needing those man cards. ;)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• some people get so goddamn defensive.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      some people get so goddamn defensive.
                      No one was getting defensive really. Just lots of people trashing Glee in a row is not something I approve of.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

No one was getting defensive really. Just lots of people trashing Glee in a row is not something I approve of.
                        Sir, I am going to need you to calm down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                          Cool, I guess we should just base everything off one episode, or one snippet. Perhaps we should just play one regular season game and decide who the best teams are based off that or just read a books cover and decide if we like it, or listen to the first five seconds of a song to see if it is any good. Sorry for being cliche, but it's a pretty obivous statement.

Seriously, if you don't like Glee, that's cool. No need to be a douche by telling people it's stupid when clearly there is a reason why a lot of people like it. I mean I don't like Californication that much and think Entourage is pretty annoying but I'm not going to tell someone else it's stupid or ask how the hell can anyone watch it.

I think Glee is pretty cool. The comedy is pretty quick and witty and many of the actors are extremely talented singers too. I don't get what's so terrible about it. Even stupid reasons like APS said saying the characters were rip offs he has refuted after he watched a couple episodes.

If nothing else most of you so called movie/tv 'purists' have to respect the business model it's achieved. It not only does decent ratings but the songs are extremely popular and are all over the top 100 hits charts.
                          I hate musicals. I have based that on every musical I have ever seen. I didn't find it to be funny at all, I didn't even realize it was suppose to be a comedy for a while. I thought it had a terrible script, and terrible acting as well. Why should I watch it again?

Sorry if I offended you by expressing my opinion on a television show. No reason to get personal by calling me a douche.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                            No reason to get personal by calling me a douche.
                            Well.........Douche.

And Brent, I will never calm down.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Well.........Douche.

Now you're just breaking my heart. I better go sing a song.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

does someone need a hug?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information