Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
    Craig Ferguson is actually funny, but he's the only late night guy who's funny.
    Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart are quite funny, so screw you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      For network, mind you. Although Stewart/Colbert are by far the funniest

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        Any Metalocalypse fans here?
        Absolutely! Venture Brothers & Metalocalypse on Sundays make me happy. No new episodes tonight, which makes me sad.

Any chance you saw them in concert a month or so ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          Absolutely! Venture Brothers & Metalocalypse on Sundays make me happy. No new episodes tonight, which makes me sad.

Any chance you saw them in concert a month or so ago?
          Damn my tv guide tricked me, thought it was a new episode tonight. I love the 30 minute episodes now. No I didn't see them, my friend was looking for people to go though. You go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I love John but I didn't mean him or Colbert to be included in that group, I was talking about the late night shows like Leno, Letterman, Conan, Ferguson and Fallon.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              For network, mind you. Although Stewart/Colbert are by far the funniest
              Colbert's feature The Word is the funniest thing on basic cable.

Comment

I love John but I didn't mean him or Colbert to be included in that group, I was talking about the late night shows like Leno, Letterman, Conan, Ferguson and Fallon.
                Yeah, i wasn't referring to cable television either, cause Colbert and Stewart are light-years ahead of The Late Night shows.

Comment

Your obsession with the show is borderline repulsive. Jus' sayin'
                  Never, no such thing.

Comment

Your obsession with the show is borderline repulsive. Jus' sayin'
                    Just saying, do you really gain anything by using (') instead of the correct letter? After all, you save typing that letter, but just reverse by having to type ('). Just noticed it.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Conan is extremely limited by his writers. Watch some of the writers strike episodes, he was ******* brilliant.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Any Metalocalypse fans here?
                        This is is probably one of my favorite scenes from ANY television show ever...always makes me laugh for some reason-

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                          Just saying, do you really gain anything by using (') instead of the correct letter? After all, you save typing that letter, but just reverse by having to type ('). Just noticed it.
                          Well, in reality you actually lose time because you first have to use the shift bar.

Comment

Damn my tv guide tricked me, thought it was a new episode tonight. I love the 30 minute episodes now. No I didn't see them, my friend was looking for people to go though. You go?
                            Indeed, was quite the enjoyable time.

Comment

• Great episode of Dexter. Should be a pretty kickass two weeks.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• right now I am watching 650 pound virgin: The Weight is over. It's about a 650 pound virgin who lost a lot of weight...and is now trying to lose his virginity.

Yes it is the greatest television show ever created.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information