Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
    This is is probably one of my favorite scenes from ANY television show ever...always makes me laugh for some reason-

I do cocaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaine

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Yes it is the greatest television show ever created.
      is it a chick or a dude? if it's a chick, I dont see how that could last more than one episode as there are literally thousands of dudes who would **** a fatty.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        is it a chick or a dude? if it's a chick, I dont see how that could last more than one episode as there are literally thousands of dudes who would **** a fatty.
        it's a guy and it is on TLC right now and it is amazing.

Comment

• I never used to like Metalocalypse, but for whatever reason I've been watching the hell out of it the last few weeks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            I never used to like Metalocalypse, but for whatever reason I've been watching the hell out of it the last few weeks.
            It's a great show and knowing a lot of local metal bands just makes it better.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• My nephew is over and Sesame Street was on the tv. It had Jimmy Fallon and Debra Messing on it. I think Jimmy was funnier in that than his talk show.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                My nephew is over and Sesame Street was on the tv. It had Jimmy Fallon and Debra Messing on it. I think Jimmy was funnier in that than his talk show.
                Jimmy Fallon on kid-coms!

Problem solved!

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                  My nephew is over and Sesame Street was on the tv. It had Jimmy Fallon and Debra Messing on it. I think Jimmy was funnier in that than his talk show.
                  Fallon's show is not THAT bad, it's mildly amusing at this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Has anyone been watching White Collar? It had a nice little twist at the end of last episode.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

right now I am watching 650 pound virgin: The Weight is over. It's about a 650 pound virgin who lost a lot of weight...and is now trying to lose his virginity.

Yes it is the greatest television show ever created.
                      He was happy to admit he finally DID lose his virginity...At age 32 I think it is. Either way, it's a happy day for him. I actually watched the 1st documentary on him, and to lose 200 some pounds without surgery, freaking nuts.

The show right after, Half Ton Teen -- Confronting Addiction...The 600 lb 18 year old kid's body just shut down and he died. I don't know what drove me to watch 2 hours of TLC, but I was anchored to my seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Has anyone been watching White Collar? It had a nice little twist at the end of last episode.
                        It's not as good as Psych but it's fairly enjoyable and Matt Bomer is great eye candy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm a fan of White Collar. It's the third best show on that network (behind Psych and Burn Notice) but I'm entertained week to week, no question.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Comment

• So, I was a little behind on Dexter and I just watched last week's episode. All I have to say is: OMG! OMG! OMG!

Comment

• Wait till you watch the one from last night. It was epic.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information