No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, definitely going to watch it a little later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      It's not as good as Psych but it's fairly enjoyable and Matt Bomer is great eye candy.
      Is that the dude that played Bryce Larkin on Chuck? Yeah he's mantastic.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Wow a lot of those clips were from before they turned the main character of the show from a likable hero into a snivelling bitchy tyrant!

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Yep, definitely going to watch it a little later.
          it was pretty damn good last night, these final two episodes are going to ******* epic from what the previews at the end of the episode lead me to believe

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            He was happy to admit he finally DID lose his virginity...At age 32 I think it is. Either way, it's a happy day for him. I actually watched the 1st documentary on him, and to lose 200 some pounds without surgery, freaking nuts.

The show right after, Half Ton Teen -- Confronting Addiction...The 600 lb 18 year old kid's body just shut down and he died. I don't know what drove me to watch 2 hours of TLC, but I was anchored to my seat.

At the end of the show they claimed he was about to go on his 4th date with that ridiculously sexy massage therapist. It seemed set up, but who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              It seemed set up, but who knows?
              She wanted the TV face time, they wanted to get him laid. Win-Win, assuming she has no dignity.

Comment

• Admit it your going to watch Steven Seagal's reality show Lawman atleast once.

http://www.aetv.com/steven-seagal-lawman/

Comment

Admit it your going to watch Steven Seagal's reality show Lawman atleast once.

My most anticipated reality tv show of all time.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                  JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                  Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                  Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                  Originally posted by JBCX
                  Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Admit it your going to watch Steven Seagal's reality show Lawman atleast once.

Try every time its on.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• If anybody could make an avatar of Colbert's depiction of a nuclear bomb exploding that would probably be the most epic thing ever.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        She wanted the TV face time, they wanted to get him laid. Win-Win, assuming she has no dignity.
                        On date #4 they snuggled up on the couch and watched the footage of the dr's surgery of removing the 5 lbs of skin so that he would be able to see and eventually use his *****... End date.

Comment

• Yeah I agree about White Collar with you guys. Psych is my favorite show so of course it doesn't compare. Also, I guess if I were *** I'd go for Bomer. He'll be really famous soon.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I am pretty pumped about Pacific. I loved Band of Brothers and Pacific is based on a book I read in my 20th century military history class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              It's not as good as Psych but it's fairly enjoyable and Matt Bomer is great eye candy.
                              We get it Brodeur, you like men.

Just kidding, you know I love you Brodeur. Damn it you're rubbing off on me. Damn it, that sounded dirty.

**** you Brodeur!
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                                We get it Brodeur, you like men.

Just kidding, you know I love you Brodeur. Damn it you're rubbing off on me. Damn it, that sounded dirty.

**** you Brodeur!
                                Now that's just unnecessarily crude you freaky little man.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information