No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like Bomer's hair, it bothers me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Admit it your going to watch Steven Seagal's reality show Lawman atleast once.

http://www.aetv.com/steven-seagal-lawman/
      Yeah I'm down.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
        We get it Brodeur, you like men.

Just kidding, you know I love you Brodeur. Damn it you're rubbing off on me. Damn it, that sounded dirty.

**** you Brodeur!
        Any heterosexual male would be attracted to the beautifulness that is Matt Bomer. I love you too Forenci

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Any heterosexual male would be attracted to the beautifulness that is Matt Bomer. I love you too Forenci
          All my heart is devoted to the only man in my life I'll ever love...Philip Rivers, that southern charmer. Bomer can suck it.

Willing to come back to the table on Adam Baldwin though. 'Let's be bad guys.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Bomer is hunk-tastic. Seriously if you don't see his beauty, you must be dead or living under some proverbial rock

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Prospect :(.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ok, these commercials are TICKING ME OFF!

Comment

• Justified looks awesome and it has Walton Goggins. The commercials are worth it to see that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, this is unexpected.

Comment

• I can't believe I have to wait 9 months for another episode.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ok, so we'll have to wait another year to find out how this turns out?

This is just great.

Comment

• This is horse ****. I need to find out what the hell happens... Damn you, SOA!

Although, Justified looks bad ass.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Why didn't anyone tell me It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is so good?! I just started a couple days ago... and I'm not just starting season 3. Amazing.

Comment

• this is BS... someone PLEASE PLEASE provide me with a link that SOA has been renewed for season 3... :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
                                Why didn't anyone tell me It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is so good?! I just started a couple days ago... and I'm not just starting season 3. Amazing.
                                Where have you been the last 100 pages? There have been at least 5 or 6 people in this thread, myself included, who have been claiming its the best show on TV, and most definitely best comedy, for a while.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information