No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hated the last season of Lost. It was boring and drawn out until the finale, which was admittedly spectacular, but overall the season was really lackluster. I felt the same way about the 4th season. I loved the first 3 seasons, but I havent liked the direction they took the show. I agree with Diab that it has gone downhill the past couple seasons.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I hated the last season of Lost. It was boring and drawn out until the finale, which was admittedly spectacular, but overall the season was really lackluster. I felt the same way about the 4th season. I loved the first 3 seasons, but I havent liked the direction they took the show. I agree with Diab that it has gone downhill the past couple seasons.
      Season 5 I can UNDERSTAND some complains (although I completely disagree with them), but there is no way in hell you can say Season 4 was boring until the finale. The Constant is the best episode of any series this decade (either that or Family Meeting of The Shield).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Season 5 I can UNDERSTAND some complains (although I completely disagree with them), but there is no way in hell you can say Season 4 was boring until the finale. The Constant is the best episode of any series this decade (either that or Family Meeting of The Shield).
        You just used 'best' & 'the shield' in the same sentence. Are you trying to destroy that last insignificant sliver of credibility that you have left to cling too :)

Comment

Hmmm maybe it was season 3 I was dissatisfied with...Maybe Ill rewatch the series. Anyways, I remember when they revealed The Others and they lost alot of the mystique that they set up around the characters in the first 2 seasons I was really disappointed with the direction that they took that storyline. They were set up as borderline supernatural characters and alot of that was undone later on. I dunno, I liked the show better as that sort of thriller then the derivative time travel sci fi that it is now. Although I was happy when they interjected more of the mythology into the end of this season.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Might be a little late, but I could never get into IASIP either, for whatever reason.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
              You just used 'best' & 'the shield' in the same sentence. Are you trying to destroy that last insignificant sliver of credibility that you have left to cling too :)
              The Shield is way better than you could ever hope to be. Walton Goggins was the best actor on television for the last 2 years of the show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You didn't like The Shield?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• I hate that damn fat bald guy. Might as well just call him Sipowitz 2.0

Comment

The Shield is way better than you could ever hope to be. Walton Goggins was the best actor on television for the last 2 years of the show.
                    Thank you for adding to this users reputation.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

I hate that damn fat bald guy. Might as well just call him Sipowitz 2.0
                      Well the fact that he's nothing like him would contradict that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Is there anything remotely good that you enjoy Brodeur?

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Hmmm maybe it was season 3 I was dissatisfied with...Maybe Ill rewatch the series. Anyways, I remember when they revealed The Others and they lost alot of the mystique that they set up around the characters in the first 2 seasons I was really disappointed with the direction that they took that storyline. They were set up as borderline supernatural characters and alot of that was undone later on. I dunno, I liked the show better as that sort of thriller then the derivative time travel sci fi that it is now. Although I was happy when they interjected more of the mythology into the end of this season.
                          Yeah, that was mostly season 3.

Comment

I miss it. The Shield was ******* incredible.

Comment

Is there anything remotely good that you enjoy Brodeur?
                              We both seem to like Dollhouse and Greek. Not sure about the rest.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

We both seem to like Dollhouse and Greek. Not sure about the rest.
                                I dont really like Greek, for reasons I cant explain Im entertained by and watch it still. I hate easily half of the characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information