X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demetri Martin's TV show:

Originally posted by Demetri Martin Via Facebook
    hi.

the series starts on wednesday, february 11 at 10:30pm.

it's on comedy central. there are 7 episodes.

i think it will be pretty good.

i'm going to figure out some sort of media blitz in the next week or so.

i hope life is treating you all well.

demetri.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Sweet ^^^^^^^

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        There are many shows which are much better then Friday Night Lights on TV, trust me...
        I dont really watch much shows outside of Heroes, and Chuck on a regular basis. I just buy the season of FNL, and to me, its one of the better shows I have seen.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
        who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearfan View Post
          I dont really watch much shows outside of Heroes, and Chuck on a regular basis. I just buy the season of FNL, and to me, its one of the better shows I have seen.
          Dexter, Californication, Weeds, Entourage, Jericho and Battlestar Galactica are all examples of dramas that I would see as superior to FNL that are currently on the air. Shows like Arrested Development, Six Feet Under, Veronica Mars, and Firefly would be shows that are no longer on the air that I would feel are better then FNL.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Dexter, Californication, Weeds, Entourage, Jericho and Battlestar Galactica are all examples of dramas that I would see as superior to FNL that are currently on the air. Shows like Arrested Development, Six Feet Under, Veronica Mars, and Firefly would be shows that are no longer on the air that I would feel are better then FNL.
            Weeds has been crap since the second season and Entourage is entertaining but that's about it, so I'd disagree with those two.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Im not in it to argue, just stating my opinion. We only have basic cable, so dont get majority of those you listed lol

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• [sarcasm]
                Is everyone excited to watch Howie Do It!?!?!?!

[/sarcasm]

Completely kidding, I think I'd rather watch curling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                  [sarcasm]
                  Is everyone excited to watch Howie Do It!?!?!?!

[/sarcasm]

Completely kidding, I think I'd rather watch curling.

Yeah. I was completely fooled with that wig he wore as a waiter. Didn't look like him at all.

Comment

• hold on now, curling is awesome

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                      hold on now, curling is awesome
                      I'm going out for the '14 Winter Olympics in curling if time allows

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                        We only have basic cable, so dont get majority of those you listed lol
                        I just have basic as well but there are still ways to watch.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• that will be one horrible show. prolly even worse than Deal or No Deal

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            that will be one horrible show. prolly even worse than Deal or No Deal
                            Yeah, I thought being worse that Deal or No Deal was unapproachable territory but I think his new show may have it. Its a Howie Mandel show without hoards of beautiful women, save us Jeebus!

Comment

• seriously Deal or No Deal is one of the worst shows ever. How can anyone watch that? a monkey could play that

Comment

• I watched Deal or No Deal when it first came out. The riskiness of it all freaked me out, so I stopped watching. Seriously, I couldn't stand playing in those shows knowing how much money is on the line.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information