Columbo,
    Simpsons
    Murder She Wrote
    Amazing Race 10
    Smallville
    Hello Nelsonab,

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Its Always Sunny and The League were both absolutely hilarious this week. The Sunny, in particular, was funny as hell for anyone who has ever played flipcup and had a Dee on their team. Just hilarious.
      Did people really play flipcup? I've played it about three times in my life, once was a pledging event were we played with cups that had a chunk cut out of them and almost one and the other two times where when I was trying to hook up with my friend's older sister. All I ever see now-a-days is BP.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
        Did people really play flipcup? I've played it about three times in my life, once was a pledging event were we played with cups that had a chunk cut out of them and almost one and the other two times where when I was trying to hook up with my friend's older sister. All I ever see now-a-days is BP.
        I dont know about the States, but up here we love Flipcup just as much as BP. Both are great though. Or, you can just play beer baseball and combine the two if you feel like really getting drunk.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I dont know about the States, but up here we love Flipcup just as much as BP. Both are great though. Or, you can just play beer baseball and combine the two if you feel like really getting drunk.
          The greatest beer sports are beer volleyball, by far, and beer soccer. BP does seem to dominate everywhere I've gone in the states, even the female folk have taken a liking to the sport.

BK

Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.

Comment

The greatest beer sports are beer volleyball, by far, and beer soccer. BP does seem to dominate everywhere I've gone in the states, even the female folk have taken a liking to the sport.
            Im a big fan of Spinners, but thats more of a hometown thing then anything.

Hmmm...drinking games thread is an option.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• We play Flip Cup al lot in the states. In fact at the Giants/Cardinals game earlier in the year we were playing flipcup in the parking lot while tailgating. I like Survivor Flip Cup the best where the losing team votes someone off their team if they lose.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                We play Flip Cup al lot in the states. In fact at the Giants/Cardinals game earlier in the year we were playing flipcup in the parking lot while tailgating. I like Survivor Flip Cup the best where the losing team votes someone off their team if they lose.
                Yeah, but you're old to, and I was looking more for the views of the youngins.

BK

Comment

Yeah, but you're old to, and I was looking more for the views of the youngins.
                  :( Don't remind me.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I havent played flip cup in forever. Mushroom/waterfall is popular around here especially amongst the lady folk. Personally Im not a big drinking game fan, I enjoy BP because its sort of a drinking/sport combo.. but outside of that I prefer to play 'drink the beer'.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                      I prefer to play 'drink the beer'.
                      "You win!"
                      "Sweet, what do I win?"
                      "Another beer!"
                      "I'm going for the high-score."

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        We play Flip Cup al lot in the states. In fact at the Giants/Cardinals game earlier in the year we were playing flipcup in the parking lot while tailgating. I like Survivor Flip Cup the best where the losing team votes someone off their team if they lose.
                        Yeah Flip-Cup has taken over a lot of "house parties" here in Wisconsin. Beer pong is still first choice, but more people can get in on a game of Flip Cup sooo yeah.

Unfortunately, themed parties have shifted from sweater parties, jersey night, etc.,to basically Swine Flu passing. Sharing cups and spit is a great idea these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by colemancol View Post
                          Hello,
                          Shows I am Currently Watching:
                          Columbo,
                          Simpsons
                          Murder She Wrote
                          Amazing Race 10
                          Smallville
                          Hello Nelsonab,
                          I thought that somehow deserved a quote.

Comment

• Hi,
                            Murder She Wrote still airs?
                            ps. definitely deserved a quote

Comment

• Apparently there is new dollhouse tonight. I though it was cancelled!

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                Apparently there is new dollhouse tonight. I though it was cancelled!
                                They're airing the remaining episodes...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information