Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    seriously Deal or No Deal is one of the worst shows ever. How can anyone watch that? a monkey could play that
    Seriously. I'm usually not a Game Show person but at least most of them took some talent or at least coordination. This one you'll just see some guy named Rick with a John Deere hat on, with two of his equally overweight kids and a wife that's oddly thin who is just amazed at 1,000. "Gee gee. I'm gon win the BIG MONEY. gee gee" and slams down the case or whatever the hell it is with authority.

Please. You see so many good shows get canned after only a few seasons yet the American Public would rather watch a Canadian germophobe host a game of complete chance and greed? Couldn't they just do the stock market?
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

seriously Deal or No Deal is one of the worst shows ever. How can anyone watch that? a monkey could play that
      I think a monkey would have too much pride and dignity to play that show. It would find much better things to do with its time, like fling poo at something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
        I think a monkey would have too much pride and dignity to play that show. It would find much better things to do with its time, like fling poo at something.
        How does Howie Mandel do a show where he's messing with peoples food and all this other dirty stuff, I thought he was a OCD patient?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
          How does Howie Mandel do a show where he's messing with peoples food and all this other dirty stuff, I thought he was a OCD patient?
          I was wondering the same thing but regardless, it looks like a stupid show. Maybe his OCD is part of the humor?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Television gets worse by the minute

Comment

Television gets worse by the minute
              I disagree. There is A LOT of **** shows, but there is still plenty of great shows as well.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Renji, watch all of Six Feet Under. I am in the opening episodes of season 3, and its ******* spectacular. I had seen a bunch of episodes before but never all in order, and its a magnificent show. One of the best i have ever seen...and it has some of the best acting ive ever watched on a TV show.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Renji, watch all of Six Feet Under. I am in the opening episodes of season 3, and its ******* spectacular. I had seen a bunch of episodes before but never all in order, and its a magnificent show. One of the best i have ever seen...and it has some of the best acting ive ever watched on a TV show.
                  What is the show about?

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Nip/Tuck Tuesday....hopefully it's better than last year's season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                      What is the show about?
                      A very dysfunctional family that runs a funeral home business. Very great show

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Watching a marathon of Planet earth on discovery. My god is this show amazing. I saw this one where plants in the rain forest used a air toxin to protect itself from insects. It would cause the insect to climb to the top and just freeze there, then fungi would literally grow out of the plant and spores created deadly toxins to further destroy any insect in the area. I was blown away.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Planet Earth is just about the most outstanding visual production I've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            Planet Earth is just about the most outstanding visual production I've ever seen.
                            in HD, that show blows your mind

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              in HD, that show blows your mind
                              I've dedicated 25 gigs of my hard drive just to keep the HD version on hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                                Planet Earth is just about the most outstanding visual production I've ever seen.
                                Yeah, I've been watching this too because I didn't catch it last year. It's pretty amazing, even with a somewhat out of date TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information