No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is like five shows I want to watch tonight all on about the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
      How do they possibly plan on answering all the questions in one more season??
      I'm quite sure they actually don't plan on it. Which is fine by me, but will piss off most fans.

Comment

• Thats Lost for ya, they dont have any answers to give anyone. Theyve happily jerked you around for years and now theyre going to leave you blue balled and utterly unsatisfied.

Comment

• I'm not saying they won't answer most of them. I'm just saying some will certainly be left unanswered.

Comment

• Im convinced at this point, the series finale of lost is just gunna be Abrams and the writers sitting around a table in a dark room, just talking about how stupid America is and how they got us all to watch for 6 seasons and never really gave us any answers.

Abrams: So guys, ready to tell them what the smoke monster is?

Lindelof: Yeah, sorry America...we don't know what the **** it is. We just needed something that killed people and started internet rumors and myths. My bad.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• What is so deplorable about shows leaving some questions unanswered?

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                What is so deplorable about shows leaving some questions unanswered?
                I just watched a bunch of Firefly yesterday: trust me, its annoying when shows are no longer there to answer questions. LOST better give me some damn answers.
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I watched the finale of Dexter last night, and it was the first full episode of the show I've ever seen :). I want to start watching that show though. I need to get a hold of the seasons.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Im convinced at this point, the series finale of lost is just gunna be Abrams and the writers sitting around a table in a dark room, just talking about how stupid America is and how they got us all to watch for 6 seasons and never really gave us any answers.

Abrams: So guys, ready to tell them what the smoke monster is?

Lindelof: Yeah, sorry America...we don't know what the **** it is. We just needed something that killed people and started internet rumors and myths. My bad.
                    Abrams has absolutely nothing to do with the show, so not at all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      I watched the finale of Dexter last night, and it was the first full episode of the show I've ever seen :). I want to start watching that show though. I need to get a hold of the seasons.
                      You watched the finale of the most recent season of one of the best shows on tv as your first episode? Good call...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I just watched a bunch of Firefly yesterday: trust me, its annoying when shows are no longer there to answer questions.
                        Did you see Serenity? My biggest curiosity about Firefly was never even addressed for an instant in the film either :(

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          Did you see Serenity? My biggest curiosity about Firefly was never even addressed for an instant in the film either :(
                          Yeah, Ive seen both Firefly and Serenity several times through. But questions still linger...Two by two, Hands of Blue? What was the Academy really? Who is the Shepherd? And so on and so forth...It makes me sad to know Ill never really get some answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Thats Lost for ya, they dont have any answers to give anyone. Theyve happily jerked you around for years and now theyre going to leave you blue balled and utterly unsatisfied.

Even if that is true it is no different than Battlestar Galactica. Every single unanswered mystery was explained with the "God did it" cop-out. It was beyond weak.

Comment

• HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                              Just watched the Dexter finale. Unfucking real. Now I'm gonna go hibernate 'til next season. I'm gonna die waiting ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! !!!!!!!!1111111

Comment

• I just watched Dexter as well. Needless to say, Im ******* speechless.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information