No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked that show a lot too, was disappointed when it got canceled.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Burned through the only season of this in 2 days. Lemme say, wow. Kinda wish I had of seen it before I made my top 15 list, cause its amazing. Great acting, AMAZING writing (I dont really like Haggis all that much, but the storytelling on the show is fantastic) and it may have one of the best pilots Ive ever seen. The first episode was the best of the series I felt, the ending was awesome. Gah, now Im upset there is only one season, I want more. Also, is it just me, or does the lead guy look exactly like Tobey Maguire? They could be brothers.
      I remember that this got canned before the full season even aired. I think FX or someone else picked up the last 5 or 6 episodes or something. It came out the same year as heroes and I had to wake up my then roommate from his nap after heroes to watch Black Donnellys. The end of the pilot they had two different songs planned and went with Snow Patrol over Arcade Fire, a travesty I think.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• anyone else having trouble watching stuff on mtv.com? I click a video link and it just reloads the page. my pop-up blocker is off too.

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Burned through the only season of this in 2 days. Lemme say, wow. Kinda wish I had of seen it before I made my top 15 list, cause its amazing. Great acting, AMAZING writing (I dont really like Haggis all that much, but the storytelling on the show is fantastic) and it may have one of the best pilots Ive ever seen. The first episode was the best of the series I felt, the ending was awesome. Gah, now Im upset there is only one season, I want more. Also, is it just me, or does the lead guy look exactly like Tobey Maguire? They could be brothers.
          Yes! I loved that show. Whoever the asshat was that decided to cancel that show need to choke on his own ****. That show was beyond awesome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            I remember that this got canned before the full season even aired. I think FX or someone else picked up the last 5 or 6 episodes or something. It came out the same year as heroes and I had to wake up my then roommate from his nap after heroes to watch Black Donnellys. The end of the pilot they had two different songs planned and went with Snow Patrol over Arcade Fire, a travesty I think.

I love that tune. I always use it as a cadence when I'm marching soldiers somewhere.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• I've knocked SNL more than a few times, but I am actually a huge fan of their cast. Andy Samberg, Kristen Wig, and Fred Armisen is the best thing about that show.

I'm already stoked for Charles Barkley hosting in January.

Comment

• I would just like to mention that Dollhouse the last 5 or so episodes has been flat out amazing and probably the best show on TV the last year or so.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Anthony Bourdain marathon FTW!

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I would just like to mention that Dollhouse the last 5 or so episodes has been flat out amazing and probably the best show on TV the last year or so.
                    Jesus christ they have been so good its ridiculous. You can tell Whedon was writing this season anticipating it being the last. I still have one more of the released episodes to watch, episode 10. I've actually been putting it off a bit because so few are left.

Comment

I would just like to mention that Dollhouse the last 5 or so episodes has been flat out amazing and probably the best show on TV the last year or so.
                      Every show can't be the best, Corey.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Every show can't be the best, Corey.
                        I don't think I've declared anything but Lost the best, so...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I don't think I've declared anything but Lost the best, so...
                          I don't even understand...what else would be declared the best?

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            I don't even understand...what else would be declared the best?
                            Every other show out there that is better than Lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              Every other show out there that is better than Lost.
                              False. There are none.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                Jesus christ they have been so good its ridiculous. You can tell Whedon was writing this season anticipating it being the last. I still have one more of the released episodes to watch, episode 10. I've actually been putting it off a bit because so few are left.
                                The Attic (which is episode 10 I think) is ******* amazing and probably better than Epitaph One.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information