X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawn Stars is the ****.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Blah this time of year sucks, no new television shows to watch and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
        Blah this time of year sucks, no new television shows to watch and stuff.
        Monday nights aren't bad. Men of a Certain Age is solid...And I don't know why, but I can't get enough of Hoarders and Intervention. Sick stuff.

But your right, I don't know how long I will be able to stand Biggest Loser reruns and all these 30 year old Christmas movies and Music specials.

Comment

• Psych, Burn Notice and CHUCK back next month! Get ready for a sexplosion on your television screens.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            Psych, Burn Notice and CHUCK back next month! Get ready for a sexplosion on your television screens.
            Chuck kicking tail mixed in with some Jeffster. Add Shaun and Gus, and I don't know if there is anything I am looking forward to more in the next month. It's like a 2nd Christmas.

Comment

• Hahah, oh my God I just flipped on that Teen Mom show on MTV...This 17 yeard old kid and his girlfriend who had a baby and gave it up for adoption just got tattoos of hand prints and their daughter's name on them.

He got Carly and a full sized hand print right in the middle of his chest. He's going to be 30 and still single trying to figure out what the hell he did to himself. I understand the idea of tattooing their "former" daughter's name on themself as a sign of respect, but right between your 2 pecks?

That should be on the Monday Night Football, "c'mon man!"

Comment

• So a week ago I watched the Sons of Anarchy pilot. I just now finished watching the season 2 finale.

Great show, completely and utterly shattered my (albeit low) expectations I had for it. Can't wait for season 3.

Comment

• Criminal Minds is starting to catch on with me.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I started re-watching Dexter from the first ever episode today. What an amazing TV show.

Comment

• Started watching The Wire a few days ago and am now in the last bit of the second season. I guess I should have believed the hype.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                        So a week ago I watched the Sons of Anarchy pilot. I just now finished watching the season 2 finale.

Great show, completely and utterly shattered my (albeit low) expectations I had for it. Can't wait for season 3.

The anticipation for season three is too much, I'm so mad they ended season 2 that way.
                        Last edited by Jvig43; 12-26-2009, 01:03 AM.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Started watching The Wire a few days ago and am now in the last bit of the second season. I guess I should have believed the hype.
                          One of the best shows in recent memory. All around awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Started watching The Wire a few days ago and am now in the last bit of the second season. I guess I should have believed the hype.

I don't lie to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Psych, Burn Notice and CHUCK back next month! Get ready for a sexplosion on your television screens.
                              Gotta love that USA Network, best repertoire on basic cable, Burn Notice is the best cable series filmed in Miami not named Dexter. Like the Portland Tokin' Blazers & Seattle Seahawks they're owned by Paul Allen, great stuff.

And btw the bad news for the coming TV yr -- I saw that Comcast, nation's biggest cable service provider, is trying to buy GE & with it NBC/MSNBC/Keith Olbermann, it's up before the ICC & will take > a yr. to finalize. Who knows what that will mean for cable broadcasting if it happens. Do you think there are too many mergers & acquisitions? Hell yes.

Comcast has a monopoly here in this town & their service & total no. of cable channels offered has gone down -- their business practices are abominable, you probably don't want Comcast if you have any other choice (including the DirectTV dish, wish I could have it here).
                              Last edited by LizardState; 12-26-2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                                Men of a Certain Age is solid.
                                I like it as well.

That said your the only other person I have heard bring it up so I don't know how well it is doing in the ratings?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information