Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Started watching The Wire a few days ago and am now in the last bit of the second season. I guess I should have believed the hype.
    Season 4 was my favorite, I think. I loved all of them, but the 4th season is just incredible tv. I think season 5 was my least favorite.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• the biggest "holy ****" moment for me in The Wire was:

Season 3 was my favorite season.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Season 3 was good, but I'm putting that 4th

for me
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Season 3 was my favorite. They were all really good but Stringer Bell will always be my favorite character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Season 3 was my favorite. They were all really good but Stringer Bell will always be my favorite character.
            Agreed. And that's not just because of Idris Elba's smokin bod

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I prefer Michael K. Williams bod.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I prefer Michael K. Williams bod.
                So i just watched the last released Dollhouse episode, still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I think Dollhouse has literally gotten better every single episode since S01E05. The episodes keep building off each other & im fraking excited to see what happens. It also really seems like the writing/direction of this season is based off them assuming a 3rd season wouldnt happen. I really don't know what they would do next season, save for continuing where Epitaph left off.

Im actually going to keep my fingers crossed for some type of movie release (similar to BSG's 'The Plan') revolving around the Epitaph world and the events that were taking place at the end of that bonus ep. After season 1 I believe Whedon said in his perfect world the whole Epitaph timeline would occur in season 5, but I also have a feeling this was before he wrote most of season 2.

Comment

• I just started watching Chuck. So far so good. Kinda wish I would have got into it sooner.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    So i just watched the last released Dollhouse episode, still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I think Dollhouse has literally gotten better every single episode since S01E05. The episodes keep building off each other & im fraking excited to see what happens. It also really seems like the writing/direction of this season is based off them assuming a 3rd season wouldnt happen. I really don't know what they would do next season, save for continuing where Epitaph left off.

Im actually going to keep my fingers crossed for some type of movie release (similar to BSG's 'The Plan') revolving around the Epitaph world and the events that were taking place at the end of that bonus ep. After season 1 I believe Whedon said in his perfect world the whole Epitaph timeline would occur in season 5, but I also have a feeling this was before he wrote most of season 2.
                    The series finale is called Epitaph 2 so I think he'll wrap everything up there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• String Bell was the ****. Well get on with it motherfu...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        String Bell was the ****. Well get on with it motherfu...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• String has one of my favorite quotes too.

******, is you taking notes on a criminal ******* conspiracy?

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            I just started watching Chuck. So far so good. Kinda wish I would have got into it sooner.
                            It's about time!

Chuck comes back January 10th (Sunday) with a two hour season premiere and then the next night another hour episode! fapfpafpafpafpafpafpap

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

The series finale is called Epitaph 2 so I think he'll wrap everything up there.
                              Asshole. I've been specifically refusing to look at the episodes list/titles so as to not know what he is going to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                Asshole. I've been specifically refusing to look at the episodes list/titles so as to not know what he is going to do.
                                Sorry I thought it was known.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information