No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I just finished The Wire yesterday, I must say I'm disappointed that Michael K. Williams didn't get an emmy nomination for the last season but the Emmy's hate good cop shows so that's irrelevant.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Thank god Psych is on Wednesday night now.

I don't think I ever watched the show when the episodes first aired, because honestly, who schedules a TV show for 9 PM (central time) on a Friday?

God, I love Psych. I also love Chuck, but still have to watch the last couple episodes of last season. I know, I'm slacking. :(
      Psych and Chuck are the 2 most underrated shows on air right now. Psych being hidden on Friday nights and Chuck on the verge of cancellation are unjustices that could cause me to threaten violence on those in charge.

And from above, THANK YOU GOD Chuck is moved to Wednesday. Awesome.

Comment

• Chuck and Psych are my two favorite shows. This month is going to be insane with shows coming back. 8 days until Chuck returns! SO EXCITED.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Don't click the spoiler link if you haven't seen the second season yet!

Are you all prepared?!

Comment

• I started watching Psych this week. I am 9 episodes into season 1. I love this show.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              I started watching Psych this week. I am 9 episodes into season 1. I love this show.
              Welcome to the excellent world of Shawn and Gus. It is a fun hour of television.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I have way too many TV shows to watch. I have one episode left of the first season of Chuck. I still need to finish the first season of The Wire, Rome, and Homicide: Life on the Street. I have to finish the second season of Mad Men. I have the third season of The Shield to watch, second season of Chuck, and want to start watching Psych.

Phew.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  I have way too many TV shows to watch. I have one episode left of the first season of Chuck. I still need to finish the first season of The Wire, Rome, and Homicide: Life on the Street. I have to finish the second season of Mad Men. I have the third season of The Shield to watch, second season of Chuck, and want to start watching Psych.

Phew.
                  The Wire should take priority.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    The Wire should take priority.
                    HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT. ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

Just watched Season 5 of House over again on the USA marathon. I loved it in so many different ways. I do not believe it will be topped and after House gets past his addiction may be jumping the Shark but leading up to it was just so well crafted.
                    Last edited by dabears10; 01-03-2010, 10:59 PM.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Diabs, watch the second season of Chuck. The third season starts next Sunday! Get caught up son!

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      I started watching Psych this week. I am 9 episodes into season 1. I love this show.
                      One of the best shows on TV. Shawn and Gus are hilarious together. Absolutely perfect casting.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        Diabs, watch the second season of Chuck. The third season starts next Sunday! Get caught up son!

One of the best shows on TV. Shawn and Gus are hilarious together. Absolutely perfect casting.
                        I'm on episode two of season two of Chuck. Episode one was badass. I like where they're going with it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• I forget who here recommended Garth Marenghi's Darkplace but after having it on my computer for over a year now I finally watched episode two quickly followed by ep three and hopefully a couple more tonight. Hilarious show and big ups for whoever originally recommended it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            I forget who here recommended Garth Marenghi's Darkplace but after having it on my computer for over a year now I finally watched episode two quickly followed by ep three and hopefully a couple more tonight. Hilarious show and big ups for whoever originally recommended it.
                            Blood?

Blood.

Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood.

Blood.

...and bits of sick

(also, Man to Man is worth checking out)

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                              Blood?

Blood.

Blood. Blood. Blood. Blood.

Blood.

...and bits of sick

(also, Man to Man is worth checking out)
                              Everything involving the Eye and its raping ways was gold. I assume Man to Man is the movie from 2005 and if so I am acquiring it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                Everything involving the Eye and its raping ways was gold. I assume Man to Man is the movie from 2005 and if so I am acquiring it now.
                                Erm, never seen the movie. I was referring to the other, post-Darkplace project by Ayoade and Holness.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information