Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
    Erm, never seen the movie. I was referring to the other, post-Darkplace project by Ayoade and Holness.

Oh excellent. I just typed in Man to Man and the movie popped up and it said from the UK. Didn't read any further than that. I will check out the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Since I just finished The Wire yesterday, I must say I'm disappointed that Michael K. Williams didn't get an emmy nomination for the last season but the Emmy's hate good cop shows so that's irrelevant.
      Congrats bud. There's no going back now though.

Comment

• It upsets me that no one else watches Better Off Ted.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          It upsets me that no one else watches Better Off Ted.
          I've heard that it's really funny.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Zachary Levi is going to be on David Letterman tonight...I'm not a big Letterman fan, but with Chuck showing up AND Amy Adams I don't think I can miss it.

Comment

• Just a heads up:

Chuck returns this Sunday the 10th with a 2 hour season premiere and has another 1 hour episode the next night (Monday the 11th)

Burn Notice returns on Thursday the 21st with the second half of season 3 and has been officially renewed for a 4th season.

Psych returns with the second half of season 4 on WEDNESDAY January 27th and has also been renewed for another season, the 5th.

House also comes back for the end of its season on Monday the 11th (fu Fox and House, you're going to kill Chuck)
              Make sure you remember!
              Last edited by vidae; 01-05-2010, 11:49 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Ugh, David Letterman bagging on Tiger Woods is like PETA sporting fur coats...What a douche.

Comment

• God, I'm so excited about Chuck and Psych finally coming back. It's like that void in my television life is finally going to be filled again. I just re-watched Chuck season 1 yesterday and today. I'll probably go buy season 2 on DVD tomorrow.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    God, I'm so excited about Chuck and Psych finally coming back. It's like that void in my television life is finally going to be filled again. I just re-watched Chuck season 1 yesterday and today. I'll probably go buy season 2 on DVD tomorrow.
                    Thank God Chuck is starting Sunday night. That way if Green Bay wins, I can celebrate with 2 full hours of Chuck...If they lose, I will use Zach Levi to drown my sorrows.

Comment

• Chuck and Burn Notice FTW!!!

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                        God, I'm so excited about Chuck and Psych finally coming back. It's like that void in my television life is finally going to be filled again. I just re-watched Chuck season 1 yesterday and today. I'll probably go buy season 2 on DVD tomorrow.
                        I'm starting season one tomorrow and going to watch through 1 and 2 before Sunday!

Season 2 on DVD was only 35 bucks too, bam!

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I just bought the first 5 seasons of House, Season1-3 of Arrested Development, 1-4 of Numbers and first 2 of Mad men for 7 Bucks.

And the Wang Rejoiced

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                            I just bought the first 5 seasons of House, Season1-3 of Arrested Development, 1-4 of Numbers and first 2 of Mad men for 7 Bucks.

And the Wang Rejoiced
                            Holy ****! Where did you go to get that so cheap?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• 7 bucks? That cant be right
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• China!
                                The quality is not DVD quality but its good enough, a lot better than 7 bucks usually buy you,and yeah i can watch it all so im happy.

1 disc costs about 40 cents.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information