Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I planned on getting Chuck season 2 today, but Best Buy was sold out and Target was 5 bucks more expensive so I figured I'd wait until Thursday (today) and try again.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

    Comment


    • I get gift cards for Christmas so I used my Target one on season 2. Problem solved!

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • And episode 14 is the episode with Jeffster.

        Now back to Chuck...

        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

        Comment


        • Just finished watching the Veronica Mars series. Sad day. However, I went to wikipedia and found this.

          "On January 2nd 2010, actor Teddy Dunn tweeted that 'theyre thinking about making veronica mars season four come out again. excited :)'"

          Awesome.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
            Just finished watching the Veronica Mars series. Sad day. However, I went to wikipedia and found this.

            "On January 2nd 2010, actor Teddy Dunn tweeted that 'theyre thinking about making veronica mars season four come out again. excited :)'"

            Awesome.
            i just jizzed in my pants.

            VM was so awesome

            Comment


            • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              I planned on getting Chuck season 2 today, but Best Buy was sold out and Target was 5 bucks more expensive so I figured I'd wait until Thursday (today) and try again.
              Price matching Voodoo.

              And Teddy Dunn sucks, that is all.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Price matching Voodoo.

                And Teddy Dunn sucks, that is all.
                Ha. When I first read that sentence I read it as "And Teddy Ginn sucks, that is all"

                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
                  Just finished watching the Veronica Mars series. Sad day. However, I went to wikipedia and found this.

                  "On January 2nd 2010, actor Teddy Dunn tweeted that 'theyre thinking about making veronica mars season four come out again. excited :)'"

                  Awesome.
                  That would be amazing if it ends up happening.

                  Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    That would be amazing if it ends up happening.
                    Hard to believe but would be epic.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
                      Just finished watching the Veronica Mars series. Sad day. However, I went to wikipedia and found this.

                      "On January 2nd 2010, actor Teddy Dunn tweeted that 'theyre thinking about making veronica mars season four come out again. excited :)'"

                      Awesome.
                      Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                      So amazing. I love love love that 15 minute season 4 preview on the season 3 dvds.



                      Bell's star is certainly bright enough to get it done if she wanted to return, but she might be too big for it now.

                      Comment


                      • I cant see Bell returning to the character at this point. Shes fully emerged herself into features, and its rare that celebs go back to TV after they have made it in movies. Id love to see it, but right now I have a feeling she is swamped with movie offers and wouldnt have time to go back to filming a TV show.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • I've been hearing about a Veronica Mars movie for a couple years now, I think that is a lot more realistic than a whole nother season being produced.

                          Comment


                          • Chuck marathon on syfy!

                            /me waits for vidae to go fapfapfapfapfap

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              Chuck marathon on syfy!
                              Man I wish I would have known that...

                              Comment


                              • Screw the Syfy marathon! I just got season 2 on DVD!
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information