Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know what's better than having it on DVD? Having it on blu ray.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • fapfpafpafpafpafpa

      Too bad I own both seasons on DVD. :O

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • Originally posted by vidae View Post
        fapfpafpafpafpafpa

        Too bad I own both seasons on DVD. :O
        Too bad I have acquired season two.

        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

        Comment


        • Chuck You!!!

          Comment


          • What's all this I hear about Leno going back to his old time slot?

            Comment


            • Matt Bomer is just so attractive, it's undeniable. Especially in this Chuck finale.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Leno's doing 30 min at 11:35, and Conan is at 12:05.

                sooo weird

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Matt Bomer is just so attractive, it's undeniable. Especially in this Chuck finale.
                  Brodeur has a serious Matt Boner poppin out

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                    Brodeur has a serious Matt Boner poppin out
                    Just imagine lying in bed with that beautiful creature.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Just imagine lying in bed with that beautiful creature.
                      You're in luck. He loves playing the skin flute.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Too bad he's in a long term relationship with some dude. Ah well, I could always go for any other chick or dude on Chuck.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Too bad he's in a long term relationship with some dude. Ah well, I could always go for any other chick or dude on Chuck.
                          Even Jeff of Jeffster fame?!

                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                          Comment


                          • Just not Morgan. God Morgan sucks. I really wish Adam Baldwin would just kill him.

                            Comment


                            • WHAT? Morgan is AWESOME.

                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                              Comment


                              • Its bad when someone makes you long for Seth Green.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information