No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Roth deserves better than that piece of **** looking show Lie to Me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• New No reservations anthony Bordain is on!!!!!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• No bowl games to look forward to tonight.. Sounds like a GREAT night to tune into the hour premiere of Scrubs. Abso-fruitly. Should be good, plus Courtey Cox I heard is going to be a regular for a while...

Comment

• zomg Scrubs is back!

Comment

• I have a Scrubs boner that's not gonna go away til later tonight. Can't wait to see me some more Dr. Reid.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• New Scrubs!!!!!!!
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Scrubs was more than decent tonight, prolly an 8.5 out of 10. The second episode is prolly more of what we are going to see cuz they are trying to be more serious this season. But all in all, I enjoyed it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  New No reservations anthony Bordain is on!!!!!
                  Can't believe I missed this. Bourdain FTW!

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Yea, I loved the new episodes of scrubs tonight. It's good to see them come back strong with two great episodes, especially after the debacle that was last season's finale.

Comment

• Just watched the 10 Items or Less show on TBS. It's alright...

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Yea, I loved the new episodes of scrubs tonight. It's good to see them come back strong with two great episodes, especially after the debacle that was last season's finale.
                        Well last season's finale was aired in the wrong order, but I agree that it sucked. And I enjoyed the two episodes tonight, although I hope Janitor isn't gone.

I just got done re-watching 24 Season One (upconverted via Blu-Ray yay) and I forgot how bad Dennis Hoppers' Serbian accent was.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen
                          Just watched the 10 Items or Less show on TBS. It's alright...
                          I think I watched an episode of that when it first came out. I don't remember my reaction but I haven't watched it since. Their commercials alone make me never want to try it again.

Comment

• Demetri Martin is getting his own show on Comedy Central. I'm a big fan of his stand up so I'm hoping the show doesn't suck like so many others of its kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              New No reservations anthony Bordain is on!!!!!
                              Anthony Bourdain lives my dream life, seriously. Travel around the globe and experience awesome cultures all while enjoying some of the greatest and most unique foods on Earth.

The Man vs. Food guy lives pretty good as well.
                              Last edited by Rob S; 01-06-2009, 11:55 PM.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Well last season's finale was aired in the wrong order, but I agree that it sucked. And I enjoyed the two episodes tonight, although I hope Janitor isn't gone.

I just got done re-watching 24 Season One (upconverted via Blu-Ray yay) and I forgot how bad Dennis Hoppers' Serbian accent was.
                                The Janitor will be back, they need to give him his name.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information