Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
    Have you seen that Celebrity Poker showdown show on (I think) either FX or Bravo? It was a few years back and not very good. 5-6 celebs would come together to play and the winner moved on to a TOC with winnings going to charities.

Dule Hill was on their a couple times, and even when not in character the guy his hilarious. Oddly enough the first time I remember seeing him before I became a Psych addict was in Holes, hah.
    I have seen the show, but not with Dule Hill. It absolutely makes sense that Hill is hilarious. He just seems like the type of guy that is very easy going and has a good sense of humor in all situations. I don't necessarily think he could succeed on his own, but as a complementary actor I think he's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Noooo way, don't take it that way. We were talking about shows being based on relationships (Jim/Pam and Chuck/Sarah). I'm a major Psych fan and saw his Avatar was Dule Hill. I guess the point was Shaun and Gus have an unmatched chemistry in the way Turk and JD did...If they ended up together I'd love the show either way. Their "guy love" (Scrubs) is what makes Psych so flipp'n hilarious.
      I think a foursome with Rachel Leigh Cook and Maggie Lawson is the best ending possible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The chemistry between Hill and Roday is absolutely perfect. They play off of each other so well. It makes the show for me.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• 3 hours of Chuck in 2 nights. I'm pumped!

Btw, next weeks episode title is fantastic. Chuck vs. Operation Awesome.

Comment

• Well that was an Awesome episode of Chuck.

;)
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Anyone watch House tonight? Ending reminded me sooo much of The Departed.

Thanks BoneKrusher!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Well that was an Awesome episode of Chuck.

;)

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Breaking Bad returning March 21st. Pumped for the episode. The show is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Maybe my favorite currently on TV.

Comment

• Looks like I have to watch the 2nd season before March then.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      Breaking Bad returning March 21st. Pumped for the episode. The show is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. Maybe my favorite currently on TV.
                      Holy ****! I was in the belief that it wasn't returning until the fall. I can't wait! Such good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
                        Holy ****! I was in the belief that it wasn't returning until the fall. I can't wait! Such good news.
                        Check out the AMC website for three promo vids. They are only 16 seconds each but got me even more pumped.

Yes Brodeur, you need to watch season 2. It defied my expectations and I liked it even more than season one.

Comment

Check out the AMC website for three promo vids. They are only 16 seconds each but got me even more pumped.

Yes Brodeur, you need to watch season 2. It defied my expectations and I liked it even more than season one.
                          Woah. That could be epic.

And I'll second that about season 2. It was all kinds of awesome.

Comment

It's next on my list at this point. Not sure when I'll start it but soon enough.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Despite how great Psych, The Office, Chuck and ANY other show can be...Breaking Bad is far and away my favorite television show.

I cannot believe it is coming back so soon. What a spring full of shows. How are we supposed to do anything productive during the week?

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                Well that was an Awesome episode of Chuck.

;)
                                More like..Captain Awesome. giggle.

Wait did I ruin it? Damn it!
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information