Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It's 3 episodes in a 14 day span. Not a math major are you Nerv?
    They played 2 episodes on Sunday night and 1 on Monday. I don't even watch/like the show and I can count the episodes right.

    Sig by Hitman D.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
      Only if they show 2 in a row, which typically doesnt happen. I was saying if the season flowed like it normally does when you have 4 episodes a month basically. Has very little to do with math at all.

      Your witty zingers blow Brodeur~
      Yesterday they showed an episode of Chuck. One week from from yesterday they will show another episode, which is 7 days from that day. Two weeks from yesterday they will show another episode, which is 14 episodes from that day.

      How many days is that?


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Yesterday they showed an episode of Chuck. One week from from yesterday they will show another episode, which is 7 days from that day. Two weeks from yesterday they will show another episode, which is 14 episodes from that day.

        How many days is that?
        Sunday they show TWO episodes of Chuck and Monday they show 1 episode. How many days is that?

        1/11/10 Chuck vs the Pink Slip
        1/11/10 Chuck vs the Three Words
        1/12/10 Chuck vs. The the Angel de la Muerte
        3 episodes, 2 nights.


        http://www.nbc.com/chuck/episode_guide/index.shtml

        Sig by Hitman D.

        Comment


        • I'm disregarding that nrk, I'm just going for what he was saying about the rest of the way and using an example.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I'm disregarding that nrk, I'm just going for what he was saying about the rest of the way and using an example.
            I don't think he was talking about the rest of the season but just how they did it to premiere the season.

            Originally posted by The Peefs
            Its been off the air for awhile & they had really been advertising the hell out of it leading to the 3 eps. Not to mention 3 eps in 2 nights is easier to get into than 3 eps over 21 days.

            Sig by Hitman D.

            Comment


            • So uh, how bout that local sports team?

              Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

              Comment


              • Its ok vidae, Brodeur realizes he was wrong on both accounts and has returned to his cave ;)

                Comment


                • The blonde on Chuck is impossible. Why is she not a huge mega star...I look at her appearing in 'the Making of Mass Effect 2' and feel like she deserves better.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                    The blonde on Chuck is impossible. Why is she not a huge mega star...I look at her appearing in 'the Making of Mass Effect 2' and feel like she deserves better.
                    You say that like there is something better then Chuck?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      You say that like there is something better then Chuck?
                      Pretty much this. Chuck is the best EVER!!

                      And she is way too insanely hot to not be in features. I love me some Yvonne. :D

                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        You say that like there is something better then Chuck?
                        Actually I just want her to appear in everything. Including my pants.

                        Comment


                        • Conan says he won't do a "Tonight Show" following Leno

                          http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.co...ollowing-leno/

                          Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                          Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

                          Comment


                          • She's young and new to the acting scene. She'll be a bigger deal in a year or two I bet.

                            She has also been my desktop background since pretty much forever. :)
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              Conan says he won't do a "Tonight Show" following Leno

                              http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.co...ollowing-leno/
                              I feel bad for Conan, but I'm glad he did this. It was a classy move and I'll support him if he decides to change networks in order to continue his show.

                              Comment


                              • Conan got the raw end of the deal on this one, and it's too bad too, because Leno is garbage.

                                Conan should go to Fox.

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information