Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Why did nobody warn us how annoying YOU ARE?!?!?!?!?!

    HA!
    OH SNAP son!



    can anyone explain why Agent Charlie Francis was randomly in this most recent episode of Fringe, being helpful and endearing with no mention at all as to his recent murder/replacement by shapeshifting clone/2nd murder?

    My only theory is that this episode had been in the can for a while and just now got aired. But no explanation, really?

    Comment


    • It was an unaired episode from last season I believe. The actual "new episodes" start next week I think! Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Why did none of you Breaking Bad people warn me about how annoying Tuco is?
        Would of, but I was satisfied when he got gunned down.

        Comment


        • Rumor has it Leno is pissed at NBC for how they're handling this whole situation and may walk out as well. How awesome would that be? NBC is left with there ******* pants down. Hopefully Leno has the balls to come through.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Rumor has it Leno is pissed at NBC for how they're handling this whole situation and may walk out as well. How awesome would that be? NBC is left with there ******* pants down. Hopefully Leno has the balls to come through.
            You're talking about Jay Leno for **** sakes, no way he does anything. He's a seething piece of **** who wanted this to happen but is appearing apprehensive for his "image" of sorts.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Rumor has it Leno is pissed at NBC for how they're handling this whole situation and may walk out as well. How awesome would that be? NBC is left with there ******* pants down. Hopefully Leno has the balls to come through.
              The Tonight Show with Carson Daly? I suppose they could shuffle the lineup and run the local news for an hour, push the Biggest Loser back to an 11PM start, and somehow extend Fallons show to movie length.

              ...God I would laugh so hard if Leno and Conan walked out on NBC together. From what I read though, it sounds like Jay Leno's is pissed at NBC for letting him get painted the 'bad guy'. Because he's friends with Conan and really doesn't want to completely undercut his Tonight Show run. All I know is this is the first time I've felt like I HAD to watch their opening monologues.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                You're talking about Jay Leno for **** sakes, no way he does anything. He's a seething piece of **** who wanted this to happen but is appearing apprehensive for his "image" of sorts.
                Why are you the way you are? Honestly, everytime I find something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Why are you the way you are? Honestly, everytime I find something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.
                  He's in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our SWDC family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his own family.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    Why are you the way you are? Honestly, everytime I find something fun or exciting, you make it not that way. I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.
                    I'm the realist of this forum Mr. Paul.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • or the HR rep of this forum

                      by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                      Comment


                      • A realist who believes that Matt Wieters will be better than Joe Mauer?

                        Realist fail.

                        Comment


                        • You're goddamn right Yo and it's going to happen.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            He's in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our SWDC family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his own family.
                            This is just way too fantastic to be passed up.

                            Also, +rep to Paul for starting it.

                            Well done, guys.

                            Comment


                            • Psych is awesome that is all.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                This is just way too fantastic to be passed up.

                                Also, +rep to Paul for starting it.

                                Well done, guys.
                                I didn't even see Whistler's comment when I made mine.

                                The Office rules all

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information