Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    I didn't even see Whistler's comment when I made mine.

    The Office rules all
    Omg, I didn't even see yours either.

    So much win in those 3 semi-independent posts it's ridiculous.

    Comment


    • "Kids, you can do anything you want...........unless Jay Leno wants to do it too."


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • He is destroying them right now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          "Kids, you can do anything you want...........unless Jay Leno wants to do it too."
          Supposedly (rumors from E!) Conan wants to get fired so he can get out of his contract...If that's the case, hopefully he keeps the NBC bashing coming.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            I didn't even see Whistler's comment when I made mine.

            The Office rules all
            I heard that.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              The Office rules all
              Edit: Damnit double post, not sure how that happened.
              Last edited by Whistler6; 01-13-2010, 11:58 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                "Kids, you can do anything you want...........unless Jay Leno wants to do it too."
                that quote was sooooo money

                by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                Comment


                • Jack Bauer in a dress on Letterman because he bet that New England would win.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Jack Bauer in a dress on Letterman because he bet that New England would win.
                    I'm flipping back and forth between Jack Bauer akwardly trying to keep his legs closed and Ricky Gervais dropping F-bombs on Conan about NBC. If Kimmel comes out dressed at Letterman tonight, I might actually explode trying to watch all 3.

                    Comment


                    • Conan is straight cash right now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                        Conan is straight cash right now.
                        He really is...I don't know how long they will let the NBC bashing go on for, but I'm lovin it.

                        Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

                        Comment


                        • What did Andy say there?

                          Comment


                          • I have to think that NBC is going along with the bashing to act like they're all cool with it. Why did "Kenneth" come along? That's network-approved stuff.

                            by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                            Comment


                            • Haha, Jimmy Fallon's take on the whole NBC-controversy "I'm just happy to have a job".

                              He also said you can't take things too seriously...Can't argue with him. Hopefully NBC realizes Jay is not the future, and fully backs Conan before it's too late.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                                Haha, Jimmy Fallon's take on the whole NBC-controversy "I'm just happy to have a job".

                                He also said you can't take things too seriously...Can't argue with him. Hopefully NBC realizes Jay is not the future, and fully backs Conan before it's too late.
                                probably his way of saying "hey guys, I'm the one really screwed by all of this."

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information