Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm excited to see if Tina Fey takes any of the comedy fodder that NBC has given her over the past few months and runs with it on 30 Rock. There could be a lot of great situations that could involve Jack from the Comcast merger to maybe his having a part in a primetime scheduling disaster. The options are there for the 30 Rock writers.

    Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
    Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Why did none of you Breaking Bad people warn me about how annoying Tuco is?
      WTF. Tuco is awesome. However, the really awesome one is Gus.

      Everyone on Breaking Bad is awesome. Except for that Jane female. I didn't really care for her.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        WTF. Tuco is awesome. However, the really awesome one is Gus.

        Everyone on Breaking Bad is awesome. Except for that Jane female. I didn't really care for her.
        I liked her at first. Plus her dad is fricking Q so Im giving her bonus points for that.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
          Conan is straight cash right now.
          Damn straight. Conan's been incredible and the interview with Gervais was awesome.

          Comment


          • modern family is goodz

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              WTF. Tuco is awesome. However, the really awesome one is Gus.

              Everyone on Breaking Bad is awesome. Except for that Jane female. I didn't really care for her.
              Hey hey, calm down with the spoilers there pal.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by S4L View Post
                I'm excited to see if Tina Fey takes any of the comedy fodder that NBC has given her over the past few months and runs with it on 30 Rock. There could be a lot of great situations that could involve Jack from the Comcast merger to maybe his having a part in a primetime scheduling disaster. The options are there for the 30 Rock writers.
                all of the 30 Rock episodes have been filmed, so I doubt that.

                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  all of the 30 Rock episodes have been filmed, so I doubt that.
                  True, for this season. But they've done some good things with making fun of NBC before, with Seinfeld-o-Vision and the fake Olympic sports.

                  Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                  Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                    modern family is goodz
                    indeed it is.

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      indeed it is.
                      I compiled a list of new(ish) shows that I haven't checked out yet and it's at the top as far as quality goes.

                      Other shows I will be checking out soon aka are already on my HD include:

                      Breaking Bad
                      Better off Ted
                      Glee
                      V


                      My new TV addiction is Fringe, lurve it, Walter Bishop is the tits

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                        I compiled a list of new(ish) shows that I haven't checked out yet and it's at the top as far as quality goes.

                        Other shows I will be checking out soon aka are already on my HD include:

                        Breaking Bad
                        Better off Ted
                        Glee
                        V


                        My new TV addiction is Fringe, lurve it, Walter Bishop is the tits
                        I like Warehouse 13 more than Fringe, theyre both kind of similar in their whole X-Files thing.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          I like Warehouse 13 more than Fringe, theyre both kind of similar in their whole X-Files thing.
                          Never heard of Warehouse 13...


                          *runs off to search demonoid*

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                            Never heard of Warehouse 13...


                            *runs off to search demonoid*
                            Archer premiers tonight at 10est on FX! An Adult Swim show off of Toon network, woooo. From the creators of Sealab & Frisky Dingo!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              I compiled a list of new(ish) shows that I haven't checked out yet and it's at the top as far as quality goes.

                              Other shows I will be checking out soon aka are already on my HD include:

                              Breaking Bad
                              Better off Ted
                              Glee
                              V


                              My new TV addiction is Fringe, lurve it, Walter Bishop is the tits
                              I tried watching Glee after a bunch of people talking about. Outside of enjoying the musical parts, I really don't get the love of the show. It was really boring to me,


                              I really don't see it lasting that long, especially since numerous characters are seniors, which means there is going to be a high turnover with characters if they intend to do multiple seasons, which is never good.

                              Comment


                              • Yeah Glee doesn't seem like my kind of show, but I've read favorable reviews so I'll give it a try.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information