Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Yea, I loved the new episodes of scrubs tonight. It's good to see them come back strong with two great episodes, especially after the debacle that was last season's finale.

That WASNT the finale last season.. The season was cut short and they wanted to get that episode in that season because they didn't have any other episode to closeout with. I read Braff's myspace blog or whatever and he has a whole written thing about it. The fairy tale episode was not, I repeat was not meant to be a season finale of any way.

********Also the reason it seemed so ''out of order'' was because it was out of order

That being said, tonight was a great return. However, Scrubs is going to have a tough time competing with American Idol and Biggest Loser sandwiching it in on the other two big stations

Comment

• I am nearing the end of How I Met Your Mother. I love this show so much. It's a really addicting show to watch. Neil Patrick Harris is hilarious and 'Robin' (her name on the show) is one of the prettiest/ordinary girls I have seen.

Season 2 of Dexter just finished downloading. Just finished the 1st episode and I am pretty excited to get through that.

Someone lent me disc one of Season 1 of Firefly. I have heard some good things about this show (its basically the life of Han Solo).

I need a life.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
        That being said, tonight was a great return. However, Scrubs is going to have a tough time competing with American Idol and Biggest Loser sandwiching it in on the other two big stations
        Yes, it is, especially Idol. I think this prolly means this is officially the end of Scrubs.

Comment

• I have an instant distaste for anything with a laugh track (excluding That 70's Show), but How I Met Your Mother is a genuinely funny show. I never got why people liked or related to Friends, but I get this show.

Comment

That WASNT the finale last season.. The season was cut short and they wanted to get that episode in that season because they didn't have any other episode to closeout with. I read Braff's myspace blog or whatever and he has a whole written thing about it. The fairy tale episode was not, I repeat was not meant to be a season finale of any way.
            Not that serious buddy, no need to "repeat" or type in "BIG CAPS". I believe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
              I have an instant distaste for anything with a laugh track (excluding That 70's Show), but How I Met Your Mother is a genuinely funny show. I never got why people liked or related to Friends, but I get this show.
              Yeah, I watched that for awhile in its beginning and I thought it was pretty good but I haven't watched it in for some time.

Comment

• i really really really liked the last episode of scrubs

those 2 intern chicks are hot
                Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 01-08-2009, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  Not that serious buddy, no need to "repeat" or type in "BIG CAPS". I believe you.
                  Haha.. no it's worth a ''repeat". When I thought that was the finale I was pretty irked. But I was just kidding around.

Comment

• Damages is awesome. That is all.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I loved the second episode of Scrubs last night. Those sad episodes are always great, imo.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Anyone else watch The Real World tonight? I almost hate admitting I watched a show on MTV, but I still love the The Real World. Guilty pleasures FTW.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Anyone else watch The Real World tonight? I almost hate admitting I watched a show on MTV, but I still love the The Real World. Guilty pleasures FTW.
                          I watched it.. I actually like The Real World mainly because real things go down and it's not a "staged" reality show like the Hills. Even though they might act a bit when the cameras are in their face. Still though, this season aside from the boy/girl seems like it might be kinda...well, boring

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            I have an instant distaste for anything with a laugh track (excluding That 70's Show), but How I Met Your Mother is a genuinely funny show. I never got why people liked or related to Friends, but I get this show.
                            Yeah. Laugh tracks are so annoying. And it is kind of like Friends just because it is about a bunch of friends who hang out with each other all the time. The type of humor is different though. It is a lot more geared towards me personally than Friends was.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              Anyone else watch The Real World tonight? I almost hate admitting I watched a show on MTV, but I still love the The Real World. Guilty pleasures FTW.
                              I watched last season and (the hollywood one?) and I enjoyed it as a guilty pleasure as well. I will keep up with it on MTV.com I guess.

Comment

I watched it.. I actually like The Real World mainly because real things go down and it's not a "staged" reality show like the Hills.
                                you put a bunch of conflicting personalities in a home without TV and an unlimited supply of alcohol, you dont have to script it, it's human nature doing the writing for you.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information