No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Helms is going to have an appearance on Conan tonight! ...And a "super secret mystery cameo that will blow your socks off". Wow, add in Adam Sandler and Joel McHale how can this be topped?

http://www.officetally.com/ed-helms-...tonight-show-2
    Last edited by Whistler6; 01-20-2010, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Ed Helms is going to have an appearance on Conan tonight! ...And a "super secret mystery cameo that will blow your socks off". Wow, add in Adam Sandler and Joel McHale how can this be topped?

Ed Helms <3
      [/QUOTE]

Comment

Ed Helms is going to have an appearance on Conan tonight! ...And a "super secret mystery cameo that will blow your socks off". Wow, add in Adam Sandler and Joel McHale how can this be topped?

If the super secret cameo is Harland Williams I will ejaculate all over these forums.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• THE MASTURBATING ******* BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w

Comment

• The Masturbating Bear Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LOL, Andy is awesome.

Comment

• Ed Helms Baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksider View Post
                  Ed Helms Baby
                  He's just delightful.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• a 1.5 million sketch LOLZ.

Comment

• i had no idea NBC fired Sandler and Farley. wow.

Comment

• They better get started on Fire Crotch and Super Jew immediately.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksider View Post
                          i had no idea NBC fired Sandler and Farley. wow.
                          I don't know why, but it was pretty awesome with Sandler talking about the past and bringing up Chris Farley...Always love to hear some stories about Farley. Tommy Boy will never grow old.

Comment

I don't know why, but it was pretty awesome with Sandler talking about the past and bringing up Chris Farley...Always love to hear some stories about Farley. Tommy Boy will never grow old.
                            ..."hey we're gettin' fired!"

i can literally see Chris saying this in my mind. with his comedic timing i'm crying laughing right now.

Comment

• i need to check this out

Comment

• Anyone familiar with the comic book "The Walking Dead"?? I guess AMC ordered a pilot for the show. Reading about it on Wikipedia makes it sound like it'd be an awesome show.
                                The Walking Dead is centered on Rick Grimes, a small-town police officer from Cynthiana, Kentucky, his family, and a number of other survivors who have banded together in order to survive after the world is overrun with zombies As the series progresses, the characters become more developed, and their personalities shift under the stress of a zombie apocalypse. Fighting growing despair — and sometimes each other — the group searches for a secure location which they can finally call home.
                                It's gonna be written and directed by Frank Darabont, the director of Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile.

AMC also ordered a pilot of "The Killing" which is an adaptation of a Danish TV series called "Forbrydelsen".. which I can't find much about at all, except this:
                                The Killing, from Fox, is based on a Danish TV series, Forbrydelsen. Cold Case's Veena Sud is behind the pilot and will executive produce along with Burn Notice's Mikkel Bondesen. Accoring to Variety, The Killing is "a crime drama that turns on the murder of a young girl and the investigation that ensues. Story is told from the perspective of a femme investigator who cares more for the dead than for the living."

"It's focused on the character," says Joel Stillerman, AMC's senior VP of programming, production and original content, "but has touches of a psycho-horror pics a la Silence of the Lambs."
                                AMC is definitely the greatest channel of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information