Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    For you fans of both wrestling and "Psych" Shawn and Gus will be hosting Monday Night Raw this week should be epic.
    God I hope it in character...I havent really watched it much since the name switch but i probably will now.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      THE MASTURBATING ******* BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w

And Darksider, Pale Force is pretty effin' kickass

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        For you fans of both wrestling and "Psych" Shawn and Gus will be hosting Monday Night Raw this week should be epic.
        I'm very excited for this next week. Glad there are a ton of Psych fans here.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I've been pimping Psych, Burn Notice, Dexter and most importantly Chuck since I first got here! Can't get enough of these shows.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I would have jumped on the Psych bandwagon alot faster had it been on another night I love that it will be on Weds now.

Comment

• ive been watching Psych since it firs came on!
              Officially one of my all time favorites.
              Got the first 3 seasons on DVD and I try to get as many friends hooked as possible.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• I have seen all of season 1 and 2 and some of season 4, I would have liked to seen season 3 but ran out of time. :(

Will still get around to it soon, one thing I really like about the show is for the most part you can just pick it up any where and not feel lost.

Comment

• Yeah, season three might have been my favorite season. It was the season where the characters got a lot of backstory IMO and opened new angles to keep the stories fresh.
                  Instead of just Shawn chasing Juliet they add Abigal and now its like reversed roles which gives it another dimension to the story from running thin.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• The Office has been my fav show for awhile with Psych being a close second but they might be flipping I really love it.

Comment

• My uncle lived in England for a while so he had the British version of the Office back here in the states before that one, so I have always been a little biased towards the original.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• I'm the other way around I like the US one better but to each his own, I think alot of it has to do with which one you watched first.

Comment

• Modern Family was good...Cougar Town is getting a little too touchy-feely for my tastes, but it's still a good show.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Burn Notice season 4 premiere tonight!! whooooooo, can't wait! I'm psyched up!!

Comment

• After Leno took shots at Letterman's marriage last night, I FULLY expect Dave to go for the jugular tonight. It's about to get real personal up in here. I haven't been a big Letterman fan, but watching him bash Jay Leno absolutely makes me giddy.

And Psych coming back is just a bonus for me to already great shows that are running new episodes -- The Office, Chuck, Psych, AND Breaking Bad in March. Wow, it doesn't get any better.

Comment

• Why does Morgan Freeman narrate the opening to CBS news? I'm all ready to see Andy Dufrane in a prison suit then Katie Couric shows up...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information