Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    Burn Notice season 4 premiere tonight!! whooooooo, can't wait! I'm psyched up!!
    Pretty excited myself good sir!

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Adding to Conan's final Tonight Show tomorrow, Steve Carrel is dropping by joining the already awesome lineup of Will Ferrell, Tom Hanks, and Neil Young. Nice.

Comment

• Archer is pure awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Remember Conan O’Brien’s $1.5 million comedy sketch/up yours to NBC involving a Bugatti Veyron and The Rolling Stones’ “Satisfaction” last night?

Well if you missed it, you won’t find it on NBC.com or Hulu.com, because NBC has removed the segment from the show. It will certainly save them some money. But you can still watch it here!

“We can do whatever they want, and they have to pay for it,” said O’Brien in introducing the sketch. And later, while describing the reason for playing the Stones’ “Satisfaction,” he said, “Is it crazy expensive to play on the air, not to mention the rights to re-air this clip on the internet? Hell yes!”

But if it doesn’t re-air on the web, NBC will have to pay significantly less. NBC’s version of the show last night go from the hamsters bit, right to the end of the segment – and then Adam Sandler’s interview.

This may be just the beginning of both sides working to distance themselves from each other now that a deal is reached. As Conan has promised to continue costly sketches the rest of the week, NBC has issued a press release announcing Leno’s return to The Tonight Show. “We’re pleased that Jay is returning to host the franchise that he helmed brilliantly and successfully for many years,” said Gaspin in the release. Nowhere, however, is any mention of O’Brien – there was a joint release issued earlier today that simply laid out the facts. No love lost besides these two sides, and apparently NBC has no problem removing the parts of the remaining live shows it deems against its best interest.

and just for the hell of it

Comment

• Pee Wee Mother ******* Herman!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Pee-Wee Herman YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I know you are but what am i!

Comment

• Letterman hates Leno, and I love him for it.

I need a Mink-Snuggie.

Comment

• 4.8 million dollar skit. and i'm losing my **** right now.

a horse in a mink snuggie watching restricted NFL Super Bowl footage.

Comment

• Holy Jesus. 4.8 mill

I want a Mink snuggie :(

Comment

• He should get his live audiences mink snuggies. Might as well give back on NBC's dime right.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Robin Williams has the worst suite i've ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksider View Post
                            Robin Williams has the worst suite i've ever seen.
                            That suit is awesome. And Robin Williams is in insanity mode tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              That suit is awesome. And Robin Williams is in insanity mode tonight.
                              that suite is like skittles mixed in ****.

and yes he's insane tonight.

Comment

• I love how no one gives a ****.

I absolutely cannot wait for tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information