• exit interview LOL

i hope he does it as Michael Scott.

Comment

• major props for the Up In the Air reference

Comment

• Freebird!!!

Comment

• Cowbell!!!!!!!!!
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• That was quite awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Anyone else feel alittle guilty for not watching Conan before these past two weeks. After his first week in LA, I kind of tuned out. :(
              Same here dude, I watched it like the first couple of shows, and then not til like the last couple of weeks. And a very classy end from Conan as well. "If our next gig is in the parking lot of 7-11, we will find a way to have a good time."

Comment

• i do feel guilty because i hadn't made time for it. I was always a fan of Late Night.

I just hope he gets his own show on Fox and the big 3 can go Head-to-Head-to-Head.

Comment

• Conan is by far the most entertaining of the three. I cannot stand Jay Leno and Letterman is okay but I've been watching Conan for over ten years and it still hasn't gotten old.

I DVR'd the finale episode because I was out.. time to go watch it!

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I'm almost done with the first season of Dexter....holy **** this show is ridiculous.

Comment

• I broke my nose. It isnt fun.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I broke my nose. It isnt fun.
                        **** I know man but there's a bright side, it makes autoerotica so much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darksider View Post
                          nah, super jail is just a stoopid show imo.
                          I mean ya sure, but that has nothing to do with what you said originally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Ha Ha Ha... dangley parts.
                            Ha Ha...body in a wood chipper

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Conan is by far the most entertaining of the three. I cannot stand Jay Leno and Letterman is okay but I've been watching Conan for over ten years and it still hasn't gotten old.

I DVR'd the finale episode because I was out.. time to go watch it!
                              If booting Conan for Leno wasn't enough, now Jay Leno is going to be sitting down with Oprah for an hour next Thursday. God, I cannot stand to hear him speak.

I will watch 0 minutes of Leno ever again and devote my TV to Letterman and Kimmel until Conan reappears.

Last nights show was pretty great...I guess I was hoping for a little more NBC bashing from Hanks and Conan, but it's hard to hate against Conan playing guitar, coming to tears thanking his staff and everyone, and then seeing Will Ferrell bring more cowbell.

Comment

• I thought last night's show was a little sad. Carrell should've been given more to do too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information