Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Scientist McKnowitall View Post
    Anyone here watch the greatest show in television history Kenny Vs Spenny?
    <3 KvS. Best humiliations?



    <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      <3 KvS. Best humiliations?
      There has been so many great ones, one of my favorites was in the "who can sell the most bibles" episode where Kenny tricks Spenny into believing he sold his script "Hubert the Hopapotamus" and gets Spenny to fly to California to a non existent writers meeting.

      Comment


      • Are any of the Australian guys here fans of Summer Heights High? I watched all the episodes today and laughed my ass off. I know it was on HBO recently but I dont know when.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Kenny vs. Spenny is absolutely fantastic. My brother lived up the road from them for like3 years, said it was wild. I have seen almost every episode, and sometimes, the simplest ones are the best. If it was me, I would have strangled Kenny long ago though.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • I just picked up the first couple seasons of The Shield for 12 bucks each a couple days ago. I watched the first 4 seasons a few years back and am a huge fan of the show so I will now be re-watching it all and catching the remaining episodes I did not see after I get through the first 4 season again. It is a brilliant show and I recomend it to all.

            Comment


            • The Wires the ****.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                I just picked up the first couple seasons of The Shield for 12 bucks each a couple days ago. I watched the first 4 seasons a few years back and am a huge fan of the show so I will now be re-watching it all and catching the remaining episodes I did not see after I get through the first 4 season again. It is a brilliant show and I recomend it to all.
                About damn time Gonzo.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  About damn time Gonzo.


                  Yes. We need more people aboard our Shield lovefest train.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    Yes. We need more people aboard our Shield lovefest train.
                    Oh I have been on the lovetrain for years now. I just waited until now to rewatch the show because I have so many shows I have never seen before to watch. I picked up seasons 1 and 2 ad Criminal Minds season 1 for 45 bucks total I am looking forward to watching all the eps of The Shield I have yet to see.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                      The Wires the ****.

                      Anybody else recommend this? I was thinking about picking it up to try and fill the void in my heart left by the Shield.

                      Comment


                      • The Wire is amazing and much more affordable now that HBO no longer charges 80$ for their dvd sets.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Anybody else recommend this? I was thinking about picking it up to try and fill the void in my heart left by the Shield.
                          The Wire is amazing, in my opinion it's the best written and acted series in television history. The thing about The Wire is that it's not like normal tv drama's where there are defined protagonists and antagonists with The Wire you see the prospective of every character. Whatever you do don't judge the show based on the first few episodes, it takes time to introduce the characters and define their roles. The only thing you will regret after watching The Wire is that every other TV drama will seem fake and contrived.

                          Comment


                          • Big Monday night.. New Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men. Gonna be a good night. Although, ick this is the night when Heidi and Spencer from the Hills is appearing on How I Met Your Mother.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                              Big Monday night.. New Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men. Gonna be a good night. Although, ick this is the night when Heidi and Spencer from the Hills is appearing on How I Met Your Mother.
                              All I read was big Monday night, and I assume the rest talks about this man:



                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                All I read was big Monday night, and I assume the rest talks about this man:


                                Hah, he's getting DVR'd on the other TV. Can't miss that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information