Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished season 4 of Dexter

Comment

• Chuck is corny, oh so corny, ******* cornballs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        Check out the new sig.
        I have been the places in the DFW area that he went to. Only one was as good as he made it sound.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
          I just finished season 4 of Dexter

Stuck on a desert island and only three shows to watch in eternity

this is a tough decision for me...

1.) Seinfeld
          2.) Psych
          3.) Burn Notice

Comment

• Well if you get new episodes, Id go with Psych, the writers always seem to have something new and find ways to keep the story moving and add new little quirks to it.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              Well if you get new episodes, Id go with Psych, the writers always seem to have something new and find ways to keep the story moving and add new little quirks to it.
              i agree and i was born in '86 and still appreciate all the 80's references

my favorite.

http://www.tv.com/video/10524/101/59369/

Comment

• THAT is why Psych is so good. Not only is the writing spot-on every week, but the episodes are an hour long. The quick-witty-smart-humor and the way Shaun and Gus play off each other completely puts that show on another level for me.

It's still a travesty The Mentalist was able to rip off the Psych plot and get on a primetime network.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                  Chuck is corny, oh so corny, ******* cornballs.
                  I think corny is part of what makes Chuck a fun show. They could try to make it an action/drama, but THEN it wouldn't be half as interesting. The humor might be cheesy at times, but I can't fight it. Draws me in every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I have been the places in the DFW area that he went to. Only one was as good as he made it sound.
                    I've only been to Gizzards. It was ******* epic tbh, except the Triple D burger was gross.

I am going to Pittsburgh in March so I plan on hitting up a few of the spots there

Comment

• My #1 by a landslide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        I think corny is part of what makes Chuck a fun show. They could try to make it an action/drama, but THEN it wouldn't be half as interesting. The humor might be cheesy at times, but I can't fight it. Draws me in every week.
                        Yeah I know a few people who follow it religiously, I just don't see the "wow" factor that all these chuck groupies see. For a comedy, it's not that funny, especially in comparison to some of the other shows on television, and the action part of the show is very cheesy and poorly done. I don't hate the show, I just don't think it lives up to all this praise people on here give it. Especially when the person who asked for show recommendations said they just finished a great series (Dexter FTW) and they want a new show to fill the void, prepare for a let down of epic proportions if you are replacing Dexty with Chuck.

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                        THAT is why Psych is so good. Not only is the writing spot-on every week, but the episodes are an hour long. The quick-witty-smart-humor and the way Shaun and Gus play off each other completely puts that show on another level for me.

It's still a travesty The Mentalist was able to rip off the Psych plot and get on a primetime network.
                        I bought Psych on dvd a year or two ago, watched the first 5 or so episodes, and I liked the premise, and the show in general but my main gripe was that to that point all the episodes were just stand alone episodes, there was no season long story line that kept you around. It reminded me of Veronica Mars only if she just did her little detective work without any of the main season long storylines like "who killed lilly kane?"
                        Last edited by ccB; 01-24-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Damn not a single interesting show on tonight.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Started watching Buffy Season 1 last night and am on my usual mission of watching a show as quickly as possible. Something tells me it won't be as easy as watching The Wire on my winter vacation in 2 weeks.
                          You should watch Angel instead, its a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            Damn not a single interesting show on tonight.

You should watch Angel instead, its a lot better.
                            So true. I watched Buffy again after not seeing it since it first aired and I thought it was just alright. Angel on the other hand was pretty ******* awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              So true. I watched Buffy again after not seeing it since it first aired and I thought it was just alright. Angel on the other hand was pretty ******* awesome.
                              Ya watching Buffy and no longer being a 12 year old who was ridiculously in love with Sarah Michelle Gellar I realized the show is just too cheesy & campy. Angel walks the line between campy & awesome much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                                Ya watching Buffy and no longer being a 12 year old who was ridiculously in love with Sarah Michelle Gellar I realized the show is just too cheesy & campy. Angel walks the line between campy & awesome much better.
                                I really wish the show would have gone on for a couple more seasons. The Angel/Spike dynamic in season 5 was brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information