Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    It still wouldn't match the funny of Archer.
    That it would not.

Comment

• Great episode of Psych. I'm really glad it's back.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Anyone been watching Tosh.0 at all? Daniel Tosh is hilarious when doing his stand up, and his show is just as funny as The Soup in my opinion. It's like Web Soup 2.0 with much better writing.

Comment

• I agree Chuck needs to grow as a character. More specifically, and while I understand its the lifeblood of the show, they need to resolve the Chuck/Sarah tension one way or the other. Obviously Id love to see them together, but its still early in the season and until it gets renewed, I expect it to remain ambiguous. And while one poster said Chuck needs to grow and hasnt, he really has as a character, its just him adn Sarah at this point.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Anyone been watching Tosh.0 at all? Daniel Tosh is hilarious when doing his stand up, and his show is just as funny as The Soup in my opinion. It's like Web Soup 2.0 with much better writing.

the video clips are pretty funny but his joke's are hit & miss for me

Comment

Anyone been watching Tosh.0 at all? Daniel Tosh is hilarious when doing his stand up, and his show is just as funny as The Soup in my opinion. It's like Web Soup 2.0 with much better writing.
              Yeah man that show is funny. i just started watching and i am already hooked.

Thanks BoneKrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                Psych might just be one of the best written shows on TV

And how dare they send Abs to Uganda
                how freaking HOT did Rachael Leigh Cook look tonight?
                Of course they get rid of her right after showing off her boobs all episode. :(

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Tosh has been a favorite of mine for years.
                  He is great.

Evil Baby Laugh, what are you laughing at?
                  *shows evil baby laugh video
                  shows a picture of dane cook
                  Ohh, Dont be alarmed parents, its just a phase.

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    That is who Chuck is. He's not a spy but he's trying to act the part. If they turned him into a badass who is some Bryce Larkin clone it would ruin the show for me. It's about an every day guy trying to cope with something outside of his control. THAT is the show.
                    The problem is he's made little or no progress since his first so-called mission. He's still a bumbling loser and he still backs into wins and still has no confidence in himself. He doesn't need to be a super spy, but I would like to see some sort of progression.

Comment

• Lord have mercy...

Comment

• Isn't sending him on a solo mission only a few weeks into his new "super-spy" persona a sign of progression? I mean for example he went from being unable to flash during pressure to learning how to use num-chucks in a matter of seconds.

I'd say that's progression. But I agree, the tension between him and Sarah hopefully will get resolved or atleast put on hold for a while so it's not the face of the show every week.

Comment

• Rachel Leigh Cook just leaped ahead of Natalie Portman in my book. Jenna Fischer, your next... Wow what a babe, it's a shame she's gone for 6 months OR MORE.

Comment

Isn't sending him on a solo mission only a few weeks into his new "super-spy" persona a sign of progression? I mean for example he went from being unable to flash during pressure to learning how to use num-chucks in a matter of seconds.

I'd say that's progression. But I agree, the tension between him and Sarah hopefully will get resolved or atleast put on hold for a while so it's not the face of the show every week.
                            The last two or three episodes haven't had any Chuck/Sarah moments. I might be in the minority but I love that part of the show and kind of miss it.

Originally posted by fenikz
                            His soft D really turns me off
                            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Rachel Leigh Cook just leaped ahead of Natalie Portman in my book. Jenna Fischer, your next... Wow what a babe, it's a shame she's gone for 6 months OR MORE.
                              And this past episode was the official were gonna show off Rachael Leigh Cooks boobs episode...then they rip her away from us.
                              I want them to bring the museum girl back.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• Going to start season 3 of Psych today the only season I have yet to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information