• Show
Clear All

• Has some absolute great episodes!

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Isn't sending him on a solo mission only a few weeks into his new "super-spy" persona a sign of progression? I mean for example he went from being unable to flash during pressure to learning how to use num-chucks in a matter of seconds.

I'd say that's progression. But I agree, the tension between him and Sarah hopefully will get resolved or atleast put on hold for a while so it's not the face of the show every week.
      They sent him in and he bumbled his way through it and needed the help of the team taking control of the plane itself, falling luggage, intimidation of the Ring operative by Shaw, and a super computer in his brain that he still can't really control.

I do think Casey telling him to look at a weapon and flash was a good sign. He did it consistently with the fencing sabre and the nunchucks.

Haha I just got it. NunCHUCKs. Ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        Tosh has been a favorite of mine for years.
        He is great.

Evil Baby Laugh, what are you laughing at?
        *shows evil baby laugh video
        shows a picture of dane cook
        Ohh, Dont be alarmed parents, its just a phase.
        His show is kind of hidden on Comedy Central, but is definitely worth checking out if anybody hasn't. He's always good for a couple of laughs.

-----
        Check out this review about Oprah and Jay Leno's interview that is airing today. Apparently she wanted to do the interview sans an audience, because too many people would be on Conan's side and voice that throughout the show. She actually hits him pretty hard with her questions.

It's Orpah yeah, but I'm actually going to DVR this and sit down to watch it later. I hate Leno, hate. Letterman jokes, Kimmel's 10@10, Conan, NBC, and all included are covered.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b164...rica_from.html

Comment

• I'm a fan of Human Target. I like it. Great cast too.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I know I'm a week late but...

"girls are supposed to dance, thats why god gave them parts that jiggle."

I love Community. There were so many good quotes last week.

Comment

• Nothing But ***** with a run of reruns tonight. Shocker.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Nothing But ***** with a run of reruns tonight. Shocker.
                i'd boycott nbc if it weren't for The Office, Community, 30 Rock, and Sunday Night Football

damnit

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  i'd boycott nbc if it weren't for The Office, Community, 30 Rock, and Sunday Night Football

damnit
                  Just watch it all via the internet/computer. That will show those bastards!

Comment

• but they still get revenuezzz

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      but they still get revenuezzz
                      Well I mean ya, if you watch it through hulu or their website. 3rd party homes, its the way to go !

Comment

• Anyone else watch American Idol? I usually watch it until Hollywood week and then get bored. Katy Perry was a guest judge and god damn is she scrumptious.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          Anyone else watch American Idol? I usually watch it until Hollywood week and then get bored. Katy Perry was a guest judge and god damn is she scrumptious.
                          I have to admit I saw that rack while channel flipping. It is unbelievable. If I were Zoe Deschanel, I'd be so pissed Katy Perry exists. Just a clone with enormous boobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                            I have to admit I saw that rack while channel flipping. It is unbelievable. If I were Zoe Deschanel, I'd be so pissed Katy Perry exists. Just a clone with enormous boobs.
                            Can you imagine a Zoey and Katy sandwhich? That's the world I want to live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              Can you imagine a Zoey and Katy sandwhich? That's the world I want to live in.
                              yes yes and yes, but I'd settle for a video of them making out naked.

Comment

• I'd like a Deschanel sandwich with both sisters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information