Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Is there some specific way to watch Angel and Buffy, or should I just continue on and watch all of Buffy then all of Angel?

I discovered Comcast on demand has almost all of the 1997-98 Buffy episodes although out of order on Logo. You can ffwd through the *** cruise ship commercials though.

I caught one of my faves last night, the one with the Gentlemen, 7 grotesque mannikin nightmare monsters floating through college dorms & cutting out hearts after they stole the voices from all of Sunnyvale, just wickedly scary & classic Josh Whedon masterpiece BtVS.

As for Burn Notice, they cranked it up on USA Network for the 4th season, just terrific & well worth staying up past bedtime to see. They've expanded Campbell's Sam Axe role to make him multi-dimensional, Campbell should have a mantleful of Emmys for his role by now, Sam Axe is one of the greatest sidekick roles in cable TV history. Anybody else notice that the camera cuts away from him when he walks > 2 steps? I think he has a bum leg.

Comment

Is there some specific way to watch Angel and Buffy, or should I just continue on and watch all of Buffy then all of Angel?
      I believe the first 3 seasons of Angel overlap with the last 3 seasons of Buffy, I know there were a few crossover eps.

Comment

• Dollhouse finale tonight gentleman and Nerv.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Dollhouse finale tonight gentleman and Nerv.
          What a relief, imdb.com

Comment

• I'm going to miss Dollhouse.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Dollhouse finale tonight gentleman and Nerv.
              Tonight is the last episode!? That is effing depressing. So depressing. I ******* hate TV and its viewers. Why watch something good when NCIS and its 24 spinoffs are on !

Comment

• Cheesy & low budget as it is I'm really liking Demons on BBC America. Kind of similar to Syfy's Sanctuary & Warehouse 13, only British.

Not as good as Primeval though (cancelled after 2 seasons, rats!) with the CG dinos running amok through the modern UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  Tonight is the last episode!? That is effing depressing. So depressing. I ******* hate TV and its viewers. Why watch something good when NCIS and its 24 spinoffs are on !
                  There are no 24 spinoffs and leave 24 alone okay.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

There are no 24 spinoffs and leave 24 alone okay.
                    I meant the spinoffs of NCIS, 24 was just the random number characters i hit to exaggerate the number of spinoffs it actually has.

Comment

• jack bauer will kill you in your sleep for accidentally defaming 24.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• That said I dont much like 24 at all either ;)

Comment

• that's it YOU GON DIE SON

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Is the show Castle worth watching?

Comment

• Anyone else in for Justified because of Cleetus Van Dam or is it just me?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                                Is the show Castle worth watching?
                                This question needs only one answer : Nathan Fillion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information