Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    Is the show Castle worth watching?
    I love Fillion so I gave it a shot but after 4-5 episodes I just wasnt interested anymore. Outside of Fillion being Fillion its pretty cliche and uninteresting imo. Id rather just rewatch Firefly or some such for a Fillion fix.

Comment

• Is it really true they are thinking about replacing Kiefer Sutherland with Freddie Prinze?
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Is it really true they are thinking about replacing Kiefer Sutherland with Freddie Prinze?
        Showbiz nepotism rules! Replacing one 2nd-generation actor with another 2nd-generation actor.

Comment

• The Office: Season 5 is on sale for $16.99 on Amazon right now. A complete steal if your a fan and haven't picked it up yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Office-Season-...4980853&sr=1-1

Comment

• I just bought Seasobs 1&2 of Entourage. Tremendous show, I hadn't seen any episodes before I bought the DVDs but heard great things from my friends so I figured what the hell, I'll just buy em.

Comment

• I am 4 episodes into Season 1 of Fringe. Holy **** its a weird show.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                That said I dont much like 24 at all either ;)
                I'm not a fan of it either. I'd rather watch Burn Notice. Micheal Westin >> Jack Bauer.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  I am 4 episodes into Season 1 of Fringe. Holy **** its a weird show.
                  Thats exactly where I am in Fringe, weird so far but I dont mind weird. Now sometimes things can be a bit too weird, like Sanctuary, but Fringe isnt that nutty.

Anyway Im pretty satisfied so far, will definitely finish off the 1st season.

Comment

• Yeah, I will definitely be polishing off the first season as well before deciding whether to go on to season 2. My only concern is whether its gunna turn into another "just give me answers" bit like LOST.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      I am 4 episodes into Season 1 of Fringe. Holy **** its a weird show.
                      Prepare to fall in love with Walter Bishop.

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Yeah, I will definitely be polishing off the first season as well before deciding whether to go on to season 2. My only concern is whether its gunna turn into another "just give me answers" bit like LOST.
                      It's not really like that at all. Of course there are still questions that need to be answered but you eventually find out what's going on.
                      Last edited by ccB; 01-31-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Did I miss something? Who is the big black girl that took over the stage during Jamie Foxx and T-Pain's show? They had musicians adding stuff all over the place, but I've never seen her before...Pretty sure about that.

Comment

• What the hell kind of crap are you watching Whistler..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                            What the hell kind of crap are you watching Whistler..
                            I tried to power through the Pro Bowl, but my interest faded after the 1st drive. So I flipped on the Grammys and caught this big girl dancing her ass off during T-Pain's Blame It. Awards show? ...Lame I know.

Comment

• Don't you all dare speak ill of Lost.
                              Last edited by Job; 01-31-2010, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                                I tried to power through the Pro Bowl, but my interest faded after the 1st drive. So I flipped on the Grammys and caught this big girl dancing her ass off during T-Pain's Blame It. Awards show? ...Lame I know.
                                Im just glad there isnt some show on TV called TPain & Fat Chicks variety hour or some such.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information