No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so I didnt want to double post but everyone elses lack of anything to say has forced it.

My favorite part of Fringe is my least favorite part of The Big Bang Theory. Fringes episodes tend to be about 48 minutes long. The newest episode of BBT was 18 minutes long. It is absolutely ridiculous for a 60 minute and 30 minute time slot show to have the exact same amount of commercial interruption.

Comment

• With Chuck and Mass Effect 2, I can't stop thinking about Yvonne Strahovski. It is becoming a dangerous obsession.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        With Chuck and Mass Effect 2, I can't stop thinking about Yvonne Strahovski. It is becoming a dangerous obsession.
        Welcome to the club. We have all been there and done that. I cant get her off my mind either, but I am also a sucker for emotionally unavailable women.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Random side note, finally getting caught up on the third season of The Big Bang Theory :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            I tried to power through the Pro Bowl, but my interest faded after the 1st drive. So I flipped on the Grammys and caught this big girl dancing her ass off during T-Pain's Blame It. Awards show? ...Lame I know.
            In case anyone was still wondering, which is doubtful, the giant girl dancing during T-Pain's and Jamie Foxx's performance Sunday was Foxx's younger sister...Sexy. Far left.

Last edited by Whistler6; 02-02-2010, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Chuck staying solid in the demo, still hitting 2.5 (same as the last two weeks) and 6.6 million viewers, up against a new House and HIMYM/BBT. Solid, and NBC needs solid.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Is going to be on Psych this week...

Comment

• Then I must watch Psych.

Comment

• I wouldn't want to anger Serena Williams, she'd tear me in half.

Comment

• There is definitely underlying anger behind those eyes. As soon as Kimmel brought up the ball lady incident, I just pictured her snapping his head off between her thighs. I don't know if I've ever been more turned on, yet completely terrified of a single person before.

Comment

• When did Serena gain those muscles? They were terrifying.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• She always had those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                            She always had those.
                            I don't remember them being the size of Hulk Hogan's pythons. And I'm pretty sure it's coming close to our bed time so if you want to get ready for bed now...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              I don't remember them being the size of Hulk Hogan's pythons. And I'm pretty sure it's coming close to our bed time so if you want to get ready for bed now...
                              I'm nude, hard and waiting.

Comment

• haven't posted in this thread in a couple months been looking for new shows to get interested in and after multiple tries, i must say Lost is terrible and all tv sci-fi shows are its just one big FAIL, I dont understand all the hype :(

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information