You know that's right.
    Now give it to me in an Jamaican accent

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
      Now give it to me in an Jamaican accent
      I re-watched the Jamaican accent part so many times.

Comment

• New episode tonight! Sarah Shahi is so gorgeous. Probably too gorgeous for Bruton Gaster.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          New episode tonight! Sarah Shahi is so gorgeous. Probably too gorgeous for Bruton Gaster.
          Haha.
          Im curious how the Shawn/Juliet angle will go with Abigail in Uganda

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• They're dating in real life so if they decided to put them together finally the chemistry would be real!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I dont know if they will be able to.
              I think they almost have to stay apart for the show.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• I'm probably the only person on here who watches the Real World :/ It's an addiction.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Hulu watchers: do you have any interest in this new show they're doing where you can watch a bunch of attractive people live in a house and shoot moody stares at the camera from different angles? I forget what it's called. It looks really stupid to me but I have a feeling it's going to be very popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                    Hulu watchers: do you have any interest in this new show they're doing where you can watch a bunch of attractive people live in a house and shoot moody stares at the camera from different angles? I forget what it's called. It looks really stupid to me but I have a feeling it's going to be very popular.
                    I have no interest, but it seems like a smart idea for them to get viewers.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      I'm probably the only person on here who watches the Real World :/ It's an addiction.
                      I watch it too, this season is actually pretty good compared to recent ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                        haven't posted in this thread in a couple months been looking for new shows to get interested in and after multiple tries, i must say Lost is terrible and all tv sci-fi shows are its just one big FAIL, I dont understand all the hype :(
                        Not sci-fi, but Breaking Bad's new season starts March 21st. You haven't lived until you've seen Bryan Cranston "deal"...In every sense of the word.
                        Last edited by Whistler6; 02-03-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• I had considered Bryant Cranston the best actor on TV before last night, but Terry O'Quinn did quite a job proving me wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            I watch it too, this season is actually pretty good compared to recent ones.
                            I hate it, but yet somehow my television lands on MTV every Wednesday night around that time. Thankfully Psych is back, and I have a reason to shut it down. Still, watching 6-7 people go crazy in a giant house for a few months will never get old to me.

Comment

• One of the Whedon peoples, when does Angel move away from the detective of the week stuff? I decided to watch Angel/Buffy in the order according to this http://buffyfest.blogspot.com/2009/0...ing-guide.html , so I was just wondering.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I had considered Bryant Cranston the best actor on TV before last night, but Terry O'Quinn did quite a job proving me wrong.
                                As much as I love Terry O'Quinn, that's wrong.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information